Post-Game Talk: #42 - Bruins @ Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
Rick Nash could score 9 goals in a game and ODC would say he still played like ****. It's really not a measure of how he plays. Nash has quite easily been our best forward alongside Zucc and Brass all year. He has 2 years left on his contract and is worth every single penny.

This is also the guy who thinks McIlrath should be traded because "he can't make it into the lineup."

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
Rick Nash could score 9 goals in a game and ODC would say he still played like ****. It's really not a measure of how he plays. Nash has quite easily been our best forward alongside Zucc and Brass all year. He has 2 years left on his contract and is worth every single penny.

This is also the guy who thinks McIlrath should be traded because "he can't make it into the lineup."

ha well thats secret code for

av won't play him so he sits and watches in a suit.

hell play now, girardi has a boo boo.

and rick nash was plain invisible last night. good lord the enablers and koolaide drinkers are increasing.

8million dollar man who doesnt score. ya thats good use of cap right there.

and thanks for reminding me we have 2 more years of that albatross around our neck

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
Awesome, enlighten every one here with your pointed analysis that everyone enjoys so much.

look miami, take a moment, really i would like you to do this and review the final 60 secs of last nights game. i mean watch just rick nash pretend to play ice hockey.

what you see will be what i described.

please do report back and share your findings with the other lemmings.

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
look miami, take a moment, really i would like you to do this and review the final 60 secs of last nights game. i mean watch just rick nash pretend to play ice hockey.

what you see will be what i described.

please do report back and share your findings with the other lemmings.

Don't put it on me, you said I watch the game in braille, I am blind. If I am blind, my opinion is thereby worthless. Which is cool, your opinion, which we all know is always right and very important.

You will give your opinion on Nash and McIlrath in a thread on the best movies of the 1990's. So if your opinion is so important that we all have to see it 150 times in every thread, lets see your analysis.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
Don't put it on me, you said I watch the game in braille, I am blind. If I am blind, my opinion is thereby worthless. Which is cool, your opinion, which we all know is always right and very important.

You will give your opinion on Nash and McIlrath in a thread on the best movies of the 1990's. So if your opinion is so important that we all have to see it 150 times in every thread, lets see your analysis.

fair enough

i gave my analysis.

he was awful last night. he was invisible (again) and lacking effort. he looked slow and disengaged. i saw a few shots and a few attempts at passing. but for the most part, and for the minutes he gets, he was his usual playoff rick nash self.

your turn and please complete your assignment this time.

i want your opinion on rick nash last minute of last nights game along the wall where he was impersonating a 4th liner. imo, he pulled it off, he looked like a 4th liner who failed to do his job.

fyi, i voted for him as a sympathy vote.

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
I will post after work around 7pm

stevie-wonder759.jpg

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011

9 goals a game? That would be awesome! Ironically Rick Nash only has around 9 goals this season so far that were not shot in to a empty net after the goalie was removed.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
9 goals a game? That would be awesome! Ironically Rick Nash only has around 9 goals this season so far that were not shot in to a empty net after the goalie was removed.

He's got 12 at the moment (according to the stats), believe it or not. I don't remember having him that many. I was thinking he had around five.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
He's got 12 at the moment (according to the stats), believe it or not. I don't remember having him that many. I was thinking he had around five.

I do not know if you read what I said in its entirety. I said, Ironically Rick Nash only has around 9 goals this season so far that were not shot in to a empty net after the goalie was removed.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
We are we so down on EN goals? If we had of been able to score one yesterday the last minute wouldnt have been such a cluster ****. Can think of a few other games where that was the case as well

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
We are we so down on EN goals? If we had of been able to score one yesterday the last minute wouldnt have been such a cluster ****. Can think of a few other games where that was the case as well

Need to put Nash on the ice more often when the other team has an empty net.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Goals the last three years

mFSUM6v.png

It's not even close...

Then again the criticism comes from people who think the Rangers can't score...

1h7Czom.png

So I think the expectations of scoring in today's league need to be adjusted.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
"Nash was invisble last night" --> only forward creating chances in the second period and had to carry Stegna last night

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
And yes Rick Nash is having a disappointing 15-16 by Rick Nash standards - 0.72 g/60.

I think we'll live after he was everything we paid for and then some from 12-13 to 14-15.

And BTW he STILL leads the Rangers in points/60 in his disappointing season. Nash's worst is still our team's best.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Goals the last three years

mFSUM6v.png

It's not even close...

Then again the criticism comes from people who think the Rangers can't score...

1h7Czom.png

So I think the expectations of scoring in today's league need to be adjusted.

80% of those are goals he scored are after we are already up by 2 goals or down by 3 goals...so they don't count.

:sarcasm:

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
When Nash is having a good game you notice, he'll skate down the wing protecting the puck then drive towards the net and it makes the goalie poop their pants

That is when he's most effective, sometimes he doesn't score in the game but he is driving the play, creating offense

The Rangers' offensive gameplan this season seems to be skate down the wing and wildly throw a blind pass across the middle of the ice before they reach the top of the faceoff circle and hope it reaches the guy on the far side without being broken up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad