Post-Game Talk: #42: Blues at FLYERS, Monday, Jan. 7, 2019, 7:00 pm ET

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
i hope we get jack hughes, we havent had a number 1 overall pick since 1975, sixers finally got the number 1 overall pick, hopefully the flyers will get their turn now.

Reactions: TheKingPin

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Checking in.... Yep, apparently made the right move turning it off after the 2nd. Glad I didn't give that insulting product another ounce of my viewing attention.

Reactions: BernieParent

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
il_570xN.650564153_tg3p.jpg

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Flyers are so f***ing stupid. They should totally "trust the process" the hell out of this and use the 07 to 08 jump as the example. They could get the fans behind it if they just owned it...just like Rangers did last year.

But they wont.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
say it like it is Bundy.,.the Flyers suck..and while they should get crushed tomorrow..will some how probably win lol

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
What a big dick energy move for Berube.

Before the game:
Worst team in league
Plays 11 F and 7 D
Starts NHL goalie who’s never played in NHL before

Completely runs over the flyers

Good looks for him.

Reactions: BernieParent

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
....because he's got Clarke protecting him. I really want Fletcher to blow it up, but at the same time, I don't want him to make a deal for the sake of making deal. The rest of the league can see the club is awful. Him reaching out to other teams is a sign of desperation and weakness. Teams coming to him means that there's something they want and it's something that can be potentially exploited if the cards are played properly. And honestly, when the club is this bad, minus a handful of young players and prospects, everyone should be on the table, even if it includes G. I hate the thought of it, but if someone is willing to give up a king's ransom for him, as a GM, you have to investigate it.

Desperation, overpayment deals to try to salvage this abomination <<<<<<<< do nothing and protect assets << make a good hockey trade with some of the many assets

Reactions: CapnZin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad