GDT: [#42] Blue Things @ Stars 7:30 CT (BSSW+, ESPN+)

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
As Nill appears to have thrown in the towel with Bish and Rads, it should be tank time. Finishing 5th is no use at all,

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
Time to shut down everyone that’s playing injured. I’m okay with Seguin coming back to get a handful of games in—don’t want him not playing hockey for over a year. Otherwise, shut it down and let as many kids play as possible, so long as it doesn’t burn an ELC year. If they win—great. If they lose—great. Just get people healthy, and get ready for the offseason drafts.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
I think there are times it works in the team's favor for winning games, i.e., the "yutes" are so excited at getting their chance and making the most of it that they actually win a few games. It's not like Hawks and Wings are that much above their AHL competition, LOL.

That said, there must be some regulations on how many rookies might play if vets are available?

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
And also if he's not risking anything more by playing, I can see why he'd want to continue, especially at the pace he's producing offense. He's going to want a new contract in a couple of years, so piling up points will only help.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad