GDT: #41 | Jets @ Penguins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I said this yesterday. JJ will be monumental in playoffs. Pens will need a physical presence. (and i realize this is not really popular here but will be proved right in the playoffs, i.e even with all the faults that he has)

He’s actually playing pretty good hockey the last couple games.

He’s just fun to hate because his contract is an atrocity exhibition.

Reactions: BillPrep

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
I said this yesterday. JJ will be monumental in playoffs. Pens will need a physical presence. (and i realize this is not really popular here but will be proved right in the playoffs, i.e even with all the faults that he has)

Well he's got the perfect partner, MP just cleans everything up. Great stick.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Insane to me that JR brings in a lot of additional analytics and coaches take down tendencies and look for any slight edge throughout the game.

But Tomlin can't even get a coach to help him look at replays before challenging incorrectly. . :laugh:

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

He's been playing well for like 15 games now, ever since he was put with Pettersson, he has looked really effective. Hopefully this play continues and he was just originally having trouble adjusting to here.

Reactions: DegenX

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
He’s actually playing pretty good hockey the last couple games.

He’s just fun to hate because his contract is an atrocity exhibition.

images

Reactions: DegenX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad