Post-Game Talk: #41 | FLYERS (H) vs. Sabres (A) | Sunday, Apr. 11, 2021 | Loss 5-3

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
dHLoEh.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

“TURN THOSE MACHINES BACK ON!”

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
I didn’t watch the game today. What happened the last few minutes? Flyers have been very poor in closing out games this year. At least this game should signal that we can’t be buyers at the deadline

Reactions: CerpinTaxt

CerpinTaxt

Apr 1, 2009
KY
Thats the last game of the season I am watching.

I am embarrassed about the management of this organisation.

The players are an embarrassment to themselves

I am embarrassed that I care so much for a team that is run, and plays like this.

Fire Scott, Fletcher, Gordon, Av, Therrien, Lappy and Yeo.

Trade literally anyone on this roster.

I don't care anymore. We are an absolute joke and not a single person with the ability to make a change will care.

Yay the boycott list grows!

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
I have run out of adejectives to describe this team.

unreal.

But now, hopefully, Fletcher doesn't do something stupid.

He needs to see this team for what it is , and make intelligent moves to build a better future. As much as I'd like G and Voracek to move on, because they need to in order for this team to move in the right direction, I don't see that as an easy path

Hart, like a lot of young players under AV, suffered this year. But AV isn't going anywhere , I don't think they'll fire him now. THey' blame the COVID , the shortened season, young players having off years ,etc. So I think he'll escape the noose this year but have a short one next. As long as he's behind the bench, they will go nowhere.

And next year the division will be a lot tougher

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Thats the last game of the season I am watching.

I am embarrassed about the management of this organisation.

The players are an embarrassment to themselves

I am embarrassed that I care so much for a team that is run, and plays like this.

Fire Scott, Fletcher, Gordon, Av, Therrien, Lappy and Yeo.

Trade literally anyone on this roster.

I don't care anymore. We are an absolute joke and not a single person with the ability to make a change will care.

Yeah but they are doing good things in the community. The Comcast way!

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I don’t get the Hart hate today at all. We missed numerous wide open nets and they had free range right on top of Hart again and horrid play by our D and forwards

Hart's total failure to make saves is a running theme for a long time now. It's not just this game. It's every game for a couple months now. He's turning in the worst goaltending performance in franchise history.

That the coaching staff is possibly turning in the worst managed season in franchise history only makes that worse.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
I recall there was a "You are all pathetic people" quote yesterday, directed at people who were uncomfortable with the team, liked by a few hivees. This game is f***ing why you dumbass

Hilariously enough, those same people are again nowhere to be seen today

Last edited:

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Hart's total failure to make saves is a running theme for a long time now. It's not just this game. It's every game for a couple months now. He's turning in the worst goaltending performance in franchise history.

That the coaching staff is possibly turning in the worst managed season in franchise history only makes that worse.

Agree , he has been awful. Today not so much. We missed 4 open nets, we didn’t lose cause of Hart today. Not even close.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad