|
INJ​
|
21 Point, 23 Brown, 91 Stamkos​

** Lineups always subject to change at morning and pre-game skates **

Last edited:

kenfury

Feb 5, 2011
I will be there; lower bowl behind the net. The ladyfriend is a bolts fan so it may be contested. Looking at the lines it reminds me how Franson may be useful as a 5/6 assuming he has a competent partner.

wunderpanda

Apr 9, 2012
Last game of the first half! Tampa's lines look like something Rolston would have done, Sabres have a chance to win this.

Also reminded how great it is that Callahan isn't a Sabre.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Huge game. Must win type game. This ends the first half and we have a lot of ground to make up and we must start winning our games in hand. We need Eichel and Okposo to have big games.

And since Evander Kane broke his goalless start to the season, he hasn't gone more then 2 games without scoring. Now THAT is what we expected when we acquired him. If he plays like this the second half of the season then I am all for an extension at $5.5m per. Kane is slowly but surely starting to make that trade sting less and less. Imagine if he ever learned how to score on the PP or actually gained chemistry with a Eichel.

4-2 Sabres. Kane with a goal.

Duddy

Everyday is
Dec 24, 2005
Can't believe they brought both Mikr Peca and J.P. Dumont out of retirement to play against us.

cardiffgiant

Continue without supporting us
Sep 28, 2005
Four of us will be there in the upper bowl. this will be the first time that I see the team live since moving.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
You leave Franson alone mister.

Agreed. Franson has played damn well for the most part. One thing about his #s that jump out for me are his hit totals. I know they are not consistent since each arena tracks their own but Franson has definitely been more physical then what 39 hits in 37 games would indicate. It's definitely not tracked accurately as one season he was credited with 282 hits. This year in several games Franson has noticeably been our most physical dman and laid the lumber on some nice hits. He hasn't really had any hand grenade moments and dare I say he's been very steady more often then not. Safe to say Franson has been our best dman not named Risto or McCabe (not that it says much but still). Unlike Kulikov and Bogo this year, Franson hasn't been a walking medical report.

If a terribad Mike Weber can return a 3rd at the trade deadline then Franson will bring back a 2nd minimum. I mean once upon a time Franson was actually traded for a first round pick. A first round pick used to draft Travis konecny to be exact. Unfortunately he doesn't have the offensive #s to garner another return like that but still some team will definitely give up a 2nd for him. He has been decent, has a low cap hit and is a rental.

Weltschmerz

Front Running Fan
Apr 22, 2007
Agreed. Franson has played damn well for the most part. One thing about his #s that jump out for me are his hit totals. I know they are not consistent since each arena tracks their own but Franson has definitely been more physical then what 39 hits in 37 games would indicate. It's definitely not tracked accurately as one season he was credited with 282 hits. This year in several games Franson has noticeably been our most physical dman and laid the lumber on some nice hits. He hasn't really had any hand grenade moments and dare I say he's been very steady more often then not. Safe to say Franson has been our best dman not named Risto or McCabe (not that it says much but still). Unlike Kulikov and Bogo this year, Franson hasn't been a walking medical report.

If a terribad Mike Weber can return a 3rd at the trade deadline then Franson will bring back a 2nd minimum. I mean once upon a time Franson was actually traded for a first round pick. A first round pick used to draft Travis konecny to be exact. Unfortunately he doesn't have the offensive #s to garner another return like that but still some team will definitely give up a 2nd for him. He has been decent, has a low cap hit and is a rental.

In before someone calls you out for being a Franson hater some weeks ago :sarcasm:
But you are right he has been better, guess i have to change my username again :laugh:

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
why are they called 'Tampa Bay' rather than just 'Tampa'. I've been there a few times and nobody refers to it as 'Tampa Bay', not to me anyway. Tampa Bay is a bay, filled with water. Though, the newspaper is the Tampa Bay Times.

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
why are they called 'Tampa Bay' rather than just 'Tampa'. I've been there a few times and nobody refers to it as 'Tampa Bay', not to me anyway. Tampa Bay is a bay, filled with water. Though, the newspaper is the Tampa Bay Times.

The name is not just a reference to the body of water, it's also a reference to the entire populace region around the Bay.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Hey, a game I can watch live if I didn't have class. I suppose the third period will have to do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad