Post-Game Talk: 40 Shots Against for the 11th time this Season. 5-1 Loss to Winnipeg

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Kyper is nailing it on the button with his Kessel analysis.

He is a bad influence on his teammates. If he does not commit to a 200 ft game, if he cheats, why can't I?

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
Jets fans are weird.

I think I heard "Leafs Suck" more than "Go Jets Go." There's no rivalry between us. Also don't get the point of chanting Reimer's name with 15 seconds left in a 5-1 game. I sort of feel bad for Reimer. The Leafs were pitiful.

To be honest they sound like Vancouver fans. Something about western canadian teams and the Leafs.

s1r0ky

Mr. Optimistic
Oct 2, 2010
Toronto
Depleted lineup.
Played night before.
7th game on the road.
Played last night against top team.

Very unlikely we were winning this game. Not enough oxygen. Refs didn't exactly help either. Some very soft calls against.

Road trip is over and we are playing 2 teams we have won against. Team will bounce back.

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
BkMCiBF.jpg

Thought you guys might want to add this to your arsenal. Good luck the rest of the way.

This forum has some very talented people I know can work with that. :handclap:

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Dont worry about it. At the end of the game, they still exit the arena to being in Winnipeg.

The Cleveland of Canada!

But enough about them. That game was beyond disgraceful. It was easily our worst game since the Nashville disaster, and honestly, if we can do anything to have accelerate the 18 wheeler so that this group of idiots in management can wake up, sell off some of our expirings for futures, maybe even trade a core piece or two to someone who wants him for a high return, please. Don't wait too ****ing long till we go on another run and it fools management into thinking we have something, when it is all just fools gold, a mirage. Oh, and a top pick in a loaded draft like this would be swell too. Of course, how can I trust our scouts not to **** up? :facepalm:

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Kyper is nailing it on his Kessel analysis.

He is a bad influence on his teammates. If he does not commit to a 200 ft game, if he cheats, why can't I?

EXACTLY! And, he has the highest cap hit too! :rant:

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I think Dylan Strome will be a great player for us :nod:
or Barzal. if we're 5th maybe Hanifin drops. (and that's good for us)

showtime8

Jun 30, 2010
Toronto, ON
Depleted lineup.
Played night before.
7th game on the road.
Played last night against top team.

Very unlikely we were winning this game. Not enough oxygen. Refs didn't exactly help either. Some very soft calls against.

Road trip is over and we are playing 2 teams we have won against. Team will bounce back.

I like hearing some optimism.

Good on you.

It's definitely tough when it looks like the team is just getting beat in ALL aspects of the game. They were losing board battles, weren't clearing the zone, not enough offensive zone time, etc.

TML1

Oct 18, 2014
Kyper is nailing it on the button with his Kessel analysis.

That's why you couldn't blame Holzer for the chirping penalty. Kessel did it the night before and Carlyle likely swept it under the rug.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad