GDT: [#40] Montreal Canadiens @ Dallas Stars, 7:30pm CT [FS-SW+]

suprafastcelica

Oct 30, 2006
So I’m lying on the floor “Parks and Rec” style, due to a stomach bug — thank you my sweet Petri dish children — and I’ve got the laptop about 2 feet from my face watching the pre-game. And I’m thinking to myself, “Jim Nill has quite the nicely-groomed mustache.” I still hold that there is power in the ‘stache. #GoStars

I just read 100% grape juice help get rid of that faster

Reactions: JesusNPucks

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I really like Hintz's game. Especially when mixed with Radulov

Also kinda feels like Janmark's shot has improved

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Heiskanen with Klingberg really restricts Miro offensively cause Klingberg is basically playing as if he's a forward nonstop

Reactions: Blindsummit

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
Hope the Stars can get you a win and give you something positive out of the night!

Get well soon man!
A win would be nice, but overall a lot to be thankful for in 2018, including today. For example, my wifey and I got the kids a dog for Christmas and found out today that the shelter approved our application to adopt. So yay!

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
A win would be nice, but overall a lot to be thankful for in 2018, including today. For example, my wifey and I got the kids a dog for Christmas and found out today that the shelter approved our application to adopt. So yay!

Congrats! Here's to hoping 2019 can be even better for all of us on HFStars!

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010

Congrats! Our dog has brought us a ton of joy and we’ve given her that too. Glad to hear. :)

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Every time we go into a game against a goalie who struggles, or is a rookie, or for whatever reason shouldn't play well, they look like a prime Carey Price against us.

Not that Niemi has had to be that good so far, I'm just expecting it to happen.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Val getting PK time?

Has this become a thing? I have missed the last few games due to being away for the last two or so weeks for Christmas in Ontario.

I don't remember this happening, but I also have a few during games so maybe I'm just forgetting.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Val getting PK time?

Has this become a thing? I have missed the last few games due to being away for the last two or so weeks for Christmas in Ontario.

I don't remember this happening, but I also have a few during games so maybe I'm just forgetting.

Yeah Monty talked about getting him some PK time and he hasn't done it a whole lot but I suppose cause Dickinson's out he's getting a shot at it

Reactions: Henderson33

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Klingberg and Heiskanen should not be out there together regularly. Being able to have at least one of those guys out there for 40 minutes a night is a blessing.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad