GDT: [#40] Montreal Canadiens @ Dallas Stars, 7:30pm CT [FS-SW+]

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Seguin got smoked by Petry. I think Petry was supposed to be Benn's guy but no way was Benn about to hustle back that hard so he just passed him off to Seguin.

Hockey Dad

Jan 27, 2016
Texas
I can’t believe Seguin got smoked like that. Is he worn out that much because of no second line or is he hurt. I can’t believe he has just lost that much speed.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
After the game I watched New Years on tv, an hour later here in Texas talked with friends/family on our New Years.

Put on random playlist of my music and a The Decemberists song popped up. Hell that sounds good, haven’t heard them in a while so I put on their playlist. It put me right to ****ing sleep.

I guess I’m not 24 anymore.

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
So, I had glass seats in row A last night.

Nuke was very good

Heiskanen is a STUD, his Transition game, speed and defensive awareness is remarkable.

Now for the bad, I must admit Benn and Seguin didn’t do a damn thing except float all night. They use to be deadly on the rush but now all that they try and do is cycle.

Honestly wasn’t really impressed with anyone except Nuke and Heiskanen

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
So, I had glass seats in row A last night.

Nuke was very good

Heiskanen is a STUD, his Transition game, speed and defensive awareness is remarkable.

Now for the bad, I must admit Benn and Seguin didn’t do a damn thing except float all night. They use to be deadly on the rush but now all that they try and do is cycle.

Honestly wasn’t really impressed with anyone except Nuke and Heiskanen

I thought Comeau, Hintz and Faksa had a good game as well

Reactions: Smelling Salt

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
I thought Comeau, Hintz and Faksa had a good game as well
They all played good for sure, I guess when I meant impressed = surprised

Like, obviously we all know that Heiskanen is amazing. But to watch him at ice level shows you another level of his skill set.

Same with Nuke, was shocked to see his Game up close because I’ve had it with him but damn, the size and skill is great.

I would actually like to see this next game

Faska-Seguin-Nuke
Benn-Spezza-Radulov

Know that’s a little weird but something about nukes and Faskas game last night paired with Seguin makes me think it would work

Reactions: Kcb12345

Duffeldof

Jun 28, 2014
Two things I noticed.

Seguin is not fast anymore. His legs are doing the work but when you see him head to head with other people he doesn't seem to have that edge he usually has or had. Atleast not at the end of the game.

Injury? Is he forcing his game too much and end up tired late in the game? Something wrong physically with performance?

Gurianov seems kinda lost defensively. Like his there but his body language is more "what should I do?" that actually even trying and seems to be observing the game rather than influencing it.

I mean best defenceman seem like they don't do much but thats because they don't need to when they do things right.

But Guryanov seemed more like out of place.

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
Faska-Seguin-Nuke
Benn-Dickinson-Radulov
Shore-Spezza-Gurianov

I would actually like to see this when Dickinson is healthy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad