GDT: [#40] Dallas Stars @ Phoenix Coyotes, 7:00 PM CST (FSSW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Lmao Janmark goes down so Dickinson gets the promotion up to the 2nd line.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I really will never understand NHL coaches, you have a pure offensive guy playing on the 4th line but let's promote the defensive 4th line center into the top 6...

The defensive 4th line center who has openly admitted he is much more comfortable playing center too...now moved up to a wing spot while Gurianov is stapled to the 4th line with Perry

Reactions: Henderson33

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Listening to tv break show, Savvy thinks first goal should have been waived off for playing it with a high stick, but notes Stars didn't challenge so it was maybe just close.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
That play wasn't anywhere close to a highstick. That was 5'9 Garland bending at the knees.

Since the refs are stupid I'm glad everyone on the team is playing chippy as f*** and taking it into their own hands.

Dickinson running Hall twice to end the period. Polak taking zero f***s. Comeau slashing like crazy on the dots.

f*** the score.. smash these p***y f***s.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
That play wasn't anywhere close to a highstick. That was 5'9 Garland bending at the knees.

Since the refs are stupid I'm glad everyone on the team is playing chippy as **** and taking it into their own hands.

Dickinson running Hall twice to end the period. Polak taking zero ****s. Comeau slashing like crazy on the dots.

**** the score.. smash these ***** ****s.

Comeau's was my favorite, didn't even pretend to do anything besides slash the guy right on the hands.

suprafastcelica

Oct 30, 2006
Listening to tv break show, Savvy thinks first goal should have been waived off for playing it with a high stick, but notes Stars didn't challenge so it was maybe just close.

I thought it should be challenged at first but once he high sticked it, khudobin kicked it right to hall. So i would guess that kick would wipe out any high stick call.

Reactions: FirstRowUpperDeck

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Ugh all these guys getting hurt right before the winter classic

Edit: Benn is back nvm

Janmark too wtf

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Taylor Hall is such a reckless player and allways has been. Very often either gets himself or someone else injured because of that even in junior IRC

Reactions: Henderson33

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
I’m only 6’4 but I used to get called 2 minutes for being bigger all the time it sucks and made me become less physical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad