GDT: #4 // Oilers @ Jets // Oct 16 @ 6 PM MST // TV: SNET

Who will score the first goal for the Jets?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Anyone actually think we'd have won this game, esp after winning the last one? No way.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Benning is now due for a promotion to 2nd pairing right?

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
If they had interviews where the public could ask questions to the guys in charge Mclellan would be fireroasted by literally everyone who showed up. Guy is actively making this team worse.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
This is almost comical. I don’t know what to say. Who gets fired 1st? Just remember , Denis Savard was fired after 4 games

Chiarelli has done nothing to fix this Defence. He is a complete joke.

I’m actually flying out to Edmonton tomorrow for 8 days. First time since 06. I’ll straighten this bs out

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Props to Quinn and Debrusk maintaining some kind of optimism in favor of the Oilers in this game. The team's already lost it's morale tonight. Fire this coach--tonight. His decisions are costing this team games.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
He was already behind the net. If you watch how our D plays this year, they're swinging out wide, man to man. He played the exact coverage this coaching staff has him play on the first goal.

Garrison is holding the middle and did nothing. Stood there and did more to open the lane than try and defend.

Horrible giveaway by Garrison on the second goal. Benning followed the wrong guy. That pairing is absolute trash.

Also to be fair to garrison... benning panicked and handed him a grenade prior to his give away. Benning had time and just chops it to a guy whose flat footed.

Garrison got totally sold out. Again.

9GWG9

C=NV
Jul 13, 2007
They have to get lucky or work their asses off for a shot on net and these clowns are handing out grade a scoring chances like it’s nothing.......

stratedge

My relationship with the Oilers is abusive.
Jul 25, 2007
Calgary, AB
That 2nd goal was a pretty damning indictment on Garrison, and by proxy the state of the Oilers. Bad passing, bad foot speed. He had to have 2 egregious failures for that to happen.

Why did Bouchard get moved out of the line up to let this guy in? Garrison should be a "Bear and Bouchard are injured" option only.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
This is almost comical. I don’t know what to say. Who gets fired 1st? Just remember , Denis Savard was fired after 4 games

Chiarelli has done nothing to fix this Defence. He is a complete joke.

I’m actually flying out to Edmonton tomorrow for 8 days. First time since 06. I’ll straighten this bs out
Kick some ass SeaBass

Reactions: Oilers in NS

Ragdoll

Feb 15, 2018
Is it wrong that I hope we get absolutely demolished by the Jets at this point? Hopefully that will piss management enough to get rid of Todd.. why he has such a hard on for Benning is beyond me...

Reactions: PulYou and nabob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad