GDT: #4 // Oilers @ Jets // Oct 16 @ 6 PM MST // TV: SNET

Who will score the first goal for the Jets?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stratedge

My relationship with the Oilers is abusive.
Jul 25, 2007
Calgary, AB
The Oilers could have the best goalie in the NHL, and they'd still be 1-3. Through all the years of the decade of darkness, this might be the worst version of the Oilers (removing the goalie from the team) I have ever seen.

How is that possible? What the hell is going on?

Reactions: MikeGrier99

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
Lol shout out to all the posters here giving me and others shit for calling Garrison trash. Guy shouldn't be in the NHL. Turning the game off and watching The Good Place, this team sucks.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
He shoulda pick up the zone, but how often does your D partner go full ****** chasing a guy without the puck into your zone?

And if Benning doesn't turn the puck over we aren't hemmed there regardless.

Lol look benning again.

He was already behind the net. If you watch how our D plays this year, they're swinging out wide, man to man. He played the exact coverage this coaching staff has him play on the first goal.

Garrison is holding the middle and did nothing. Stood there and did more to open the lane than try and defend.

Horrible giveaway by Garrison on the second goal. Benning followed the wrong guy. That pairing is absolute trash.

MikeGrier99

May 20, 2017
McLellan should be fired if this is a blow out. He's actually one of the longest tenured coaches in the league. It's not working, we have the best player in the world and we have expectations.

Reactions: Canada Drai
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad