Eklund Rumor: 4 near perfect rumours (Maroon, Kane, Green, Hjalmarsson)

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
rPNCqww.jpg

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
STL isn't going to trade for a rental when they most likely will miss the playoffs this year. Take out the fast start, this team is a sub .500 team since December. They'll most likely be sellers.

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
If Hammer’s available you gotta figure the Lightning would be looking at him before Green.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Maroon to Tampa or Boston

Evander Kane to wherever Patches doesn't end up, but will guess Dallas for now.

Mike Green to Washington (Tampa if they don't get Karlsson)

Niklas Hjalmarsson to either Winnipeg or Washington

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Clogging up the trade forum with crap. Eklund should be ruled an illegitimate source, along with the 4th period etc until after the TDL.
He's a HFboards sponsor, I believe. Or was at one time. He obviously funnels money into this website somehow and likely has has been doing so for the past 10-15 years. It's good marketing.

Reactions: hullsy47

hullsy47

Dec 7, 2005
He's a HFboards sponsor, I believe. Or was at one time. He obviously funnels money into his website and likely has has been for the past 10-15 years. It's good marketing.
gotta give eklund credit ....least he puts something out there ...no one has sources anymore ..the brian burke ,bill waters days of leaking everything is over .
dreger has lost the most ...he lost his leaf connection when nonis got canned

Spectra

Registered boozer
Aug 3, 2005
Hjalmarsson is unfortunately a shell of his former self, would probably not contribute anything more than experience for a young team in the playoffs and limited stability on the bottom pairing and PK.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
gotta give eklund credit ....least he puts something out there ...no one has sources anymore ..the brian burke ,bill waters days of leaking everything is over .
dreger has lost the most ...he lost his leaf connection when nonis got canned

I'm of the opinion that quality > quantity. I'd rather have fewer, more accurate rumors than the horse manure that comes out of website's like Eklund. Twitter has made this stuff even worse and it's gotten to the point where I've stopped caring about rumors all together.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Hopefully maroon goes to Boston or la

If it's fair to say Maroon is worth a 3rd rounder I don't get why Boston would want him.
This isn't a cup year for Boston. They should be giving their ice time to their up and coming youngsters so Maroon is a 4th liner and there for unneeded depth in case of an injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00