Post-Game Talk: #4 - Jets @ Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I can't ****ing fathom why Staal and Klein were on the ice when we needed a goal???

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Kind of seems like the Rangers weren't really ready for the Jets physicality tonight. Which is odd.

PP was crap.

Wasn't thrilled with McIlrath.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Hayes was putrid. Not surprised he's struggling. Am I the only one who thought he would struggle?

Special teams lost the game tonight.

The Rangers seem to struggle against right handed gloved goalies. Why is that?

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Poor special teams obviously the deciding factor. Not a fan of how the game was coached either, but it's 4 games in so hopefully they will work on things and be better

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
Games like these happen.. The Rangers are the better team but just were terrible on special teams tonight.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Sit Kreider? Seriously this guy has done NOTHING since the season started. This coming from one of his biggest fans.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Hayes was putrid. Not surprised he's struggling. Am I the only one who thought he would struggle?

Special teams lost the game tonight.

The Rangers seem to struggle against right handed gloved goalies. Why is that?

How do you call out Hayes and ignore Kreider? Hayes made some mistakes but STILL made some nice offensive plays. Kreider has done ****.

ItWasJustified

Jan 1, 2015
Rangers needed goals tonight and the guy with most goals this season played 4th line minutes.
Seems legit.

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
Special teams was bad, and they better fix it soon because that can easily cost us games as we saw tonight. PP I expect to be crap but the PK has been lousy too.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Klein has a shot, he's not a power play man. It doesn't make any sense. Our strength on the PP has to come from smart puck handling on the point. That's our thing. Glass is a load of horse crap and a honest modern day NYR tragedy in a franchise older than both world wars and we have to deal with this abomination after the free world won the biggest battles in the history of the planet plus a cold war. Fast is the type of player that makes a bottom six. Smart, responsible, quick, helps the transition game from the defensive zone through the neutral zone. 10 combined PPs and neither Fast or Boyle were on the ice today in place of a rookie who sat through just about every significant moment of the game because the coaches didn't trust him to be out there. 5v5, we won 1-0. Henrik doesn't let in many 5v5 and so you decide to take out the special team experts to "get Henrik going".

Two world wars and now Glass.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Sit Kreider? Seriously this guy has done NOTHING since the season started. This coming from one of his biggest fans.

Controversial, but you have a point. Especially in games like tonight when Kreider is absolutely invisible.

He simply can't decide to take nights off as he does from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille