GDT: #4 - || Devils @ Canucks || PART II

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I have a lot of confidence in Cory. I have no confidence that someone won't make a boneheaded play though.

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
I wouldn't be upset with a point out of this one. I know that sounds lame but were creeping towards the stages of where getting ANY points is a success for this group.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
yeah but larss is 21 and volch is a 10+yr vet. what is volchie excuse for being terrible other than just being terrible?

He doesnt have one.

Were I coach, I'd bench Volchenkov and go with the 5 D playing tonight + Larsson.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Game has looked like watching old school EA sports NHL hockey where i am contrioling the Canucks can use speed burst buttons s dangle , vs my 6 year old cousin who has all three types of Pejorative Slurism is mashing the controller and pushing random buttons.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I wouldn't be upset with a point out of this one. I know that sounds lame but were creeping towards the stages of where getting ANY points is a success for this group.

Yeah that's exactly how I feel.

Our 4 OT period wins in the last 37 OT games doesn't give me any confidence though. I want a win BADLY, but Pete lets them play for the shootout.

More big saves from Schneider. Our guys just wanna break him tonight.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
This is one of the sloppiest games I've seen in eons.

It honestly looks like open hockey.

I'm half expecting to see the nets laying down.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
The horrendously sloppy play through the neutral zone has to be a chemistry issue. I can't figure out what else it would be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad