NwO8KJa.png

eWijDW0.png

zV02FIq.png

cuvLpUn.png

PqihAEW.png

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
No reason to play Vasilevskiy in this game. With our luck he'll break his neck.

Need to bench all core, Syracuse be damned.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I guess I'll watch since the starting time is a bit better than usual. Also it'll be the last Bolts game in a loooong time.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
I might watch to see how Kucherov does, but part of me wants to go ahead and start the grieving process too

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I think I'll watch since it's the last game of the season...man that's just sad, but hopefully we can go out with a bang.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Maybe Killorn can get his 20th...

I don't know if there's any other milestones to go for.

Nautica54

Nov 28, 2015
I will watch and I will root like I always will....but one thing is for damn sure...

This very last game of the season better be a lesson to the players, the coach and the GM and I hope it stings. They need to come out next year like nobodies business and tear the league up. The lesson is learned, DO NOT expect to start the season flat and be able to overcome it.

The only reason I give Cooper the beginning of next year is how this team responded the past couple months, someone is still listening in that locker room.

Also you don't have to look too far to see a team in the Islanders who you can't help but think if they canned capuano sooner where they would be now. This should be a lesson for Yzerman as well to not tolerate another 2+ months of lifeless hockey next year. He's going to need to he quick on the trigger with Cooper. We can't waste another season of this core in their primes.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Last game is the only reason I will be watching. I will also be cheering against the Maple Leaves(I love that spelling and will continue to use it forever). I hope the Leaves get curb stomped then get massacred vs WASH.

That said the effort by this team MOST OF THE YEAR made me vomit.

This late push just shows me that were NOT as focused as they should have been. Cooper is on notice injuries aside.

Come out on fire next year or he is toast.

Go Bolts!

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Let's end the season with a win. And also hope that the Isles win as well so we don't move up in the standings. :laugh:

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
At least the team seem to realize that the way they played most of the season is the real reason why they miss the playoffs, of course they have done a lot of talking all season about needing to be better and then not show it on the ice but one can hope that the team will have learned and will be better but only time will tell I guess.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
I'd like to see Drouin hit 55 points and Kuch hit 85. I guess that's about it.
I'll enjoy the last game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad