GDT: 4/6/24 - 1:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Pittsburgh

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
No, Fleury didn't play after the collision.

replay:

I mean I ragged on him moments before because he shoots pucks right into defenders five feet away and then this happens. I get tunnel vision happens and the refs colors don't necessarily stand out in the peripherals when you're in Pittsburgh and that contrast is similar, but... hot damn son, like where the f*** are you looking? Kozari not peeking over his shoulder is one thing, not going to comment or provide insight there because their heads are usually on a swivel looking around. Fleury not seeing a thing until impact is wild.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
did not expect much...not winning many of these...hopefully an abberation

Reactions: Outl4w

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Pittsburgh is just a team which curses us forever. Ah well, still a decent road trip.

Reactions: Outl4w

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Have to like the response today, honestly I don’t want to catch Toronto. Give us Boston. Ok with the NYR too

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
Looked like a pretty basic, full-on concussion, causing a blackout. If there's no broken ribs, he'll be in concussion protocol. looked like a Scott Stevens hit from back in the day. Glad he's expected to make a full recovery.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Well it’s looking like Boston

Probably the Bruins but either outcome is plausible. Not much we're likely gonna be able to do to change our position, the Rangers are +1 with a game in hand and they would also hold the tiebreaker, but it only takes a quick two-game skid for the Rangers and the Bruins would be in control.

I definitely have a preference for shifting to the Metro if possible. I'm not running from a matchup with Boston, far from it, it's more a matter of there simply being less built-in heat with Metro teams than with Atlantic teams.

Above all else, I'm just glad we aren't facing Toronto again to begin the playoffs. The last two years were exhausting.

Reactions: Lightning1995

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad