GDT: 4/6/24 - 1:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Pittsburgh

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I don't know if it's a blasphemous thing to say on this part of town but I don't really have any negative feelings towards the Penguins. And Crosby might be one of my favorite non Lightning players. So I'd much rather have them make the playoffs than the other bubble teams in the Metro.

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida
I don't know if it's a blasphemous thing to say on this part of town but I don't really have any negative feelings towards the Penguins. And Crosby might be one of my favorite non Lightning players. So I'd much rather have them make the playoffs than the other bubble teams in the Metro.

I have plenty of negative feelings. They bounced us out of the playoffs back to back years and we lost Bish in this god forsaken building one of those years.

Reactions: Hoek

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Letang went for the hit and got railed by Thorcock Paul in the process. Stick that in your man bun and smoke it.

Reason #298 to hate you.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
If we only hadn't waited until the 3rd to start playing then things would have been great. But since we didn't this is how things will mostly go.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Letang went for the hit and got railed by Thorcock Paul in the process. Stick that in your man bun and smoke it.

Reason #298 to hate you.
Crazy he os my exact age and I still play hockey and wish I could move anything like him. Ironically I did play some travel tournaments against Maroon back in 16u and 18u. He dominated the competition. I also played with a local kid that played on Stamkos wing in juniors protecting Him in Smythe. I wasn't good enough to ever play travel at the tier of Crosby .

Last edited:

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
This kind of theatrics in a game is perfect for National Television. Play 1 period, lose the game, not shocked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad