GDT: 4/6/17 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Toronto

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
The **** did Kucherov do????

He was battling with Hunwick behind the net and in the corner. Both guys were giving each other shots and then when they met up again, Hunwick interferes with Kuch and knock him over. Kuch gets pissed and takes it out on Polak (I think?) and run him over and then Bozak jumps him and a scrum ensues. Playoff hockey.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
And they did! Lol. Definitely have a lot to learn about playoff style hockey. The players probably do too.

They will be in for as rude awakening when they realize that the refs tend to put the whistles away...then again, it is Toronto so maybe they'll actually get the special treatment they seem to think they deserve.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Guide to being a Leafs fan
1. Praise Matthews
2. Complain about the refs
3. Say every other team has no fans

I'm gonna sound self righteous here but posts like this slandering other fanbases have no place here. Especially not in this context because it makes your own fanbase look no better. How well does that reflect on us to someone coming to our forum for the first time?

/soapbox

MrClutch86

Aug 23, 2013
Tampa
I'm gonna sound self righteous here but posts like this slandering other fanbases have no place here. Especially not in this context because it makes your own fanbase look no better. How well does that reflect on us to someone coming to our forum for the first time?

/soapbox

Have you been reading their game thread?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad