GDT: 4/4/22 - 7:30PM EDT - Toronto vs Tampa Bay

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
We also got Kuch and Stammer back last year for the playoffs. The team that's on the ice now is the one we're getting in the playoffs this year. We hopefully get McDonagh back healthy but he was in the lineup not long ago and we were still playing like absolute shit.
Mcd will help if we get him back healthy. I get it it will be tough. Teams are also stronger this year and hungrier against us than even last year. I mean you are right our chances overall are probably not as high as last year. We did just win two in a row, it's not end of the world if we don't win 3 in a row but it would be epic at same time.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Should have kept K, J,R
Yes, because moving those three is the reason Tampa is struggling....as though they were doing anything for the team really. Great for Joseph that he's had 3 good games against 2 mediocre to bad teams, maybe if he had consistently showed any of that in Tampa, Brisebois may have thought about keeping him. Paul has been excellent for the team so far, and Hagel is also the type of player Tampa will need for the next 3 runs at it. Also good for Raddysh for his initial success in Chicago, but he wasn't showing much, if any of that for Tampa and so he was moved. No, Tampa shouldn't have kept them, as none of those three were giving the team a better chance this season than who they acquired(if they had then they'd still be on the roster). The issues with the team's play were around well before the trades took place, and trading them has not been the problem.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
I think this game could have easily gone the same way as the Leafs-Panthers game if Campbell didn't stand on his head in the third period. Stamkos and Kucherov had some high quality chances to turn the game around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad