GDT: 4/4/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
it's only a matter of time before the bottom four of ours get burned.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
well it wasn't much of a shove, but it was a shove. i guess for the f*** of it we can just plow Miller over and over. We have nothing to lose.

Hellraising Senator

Feb 15, 2017
It really is a spin the wheel of goalie interference. While I agree this is likely a good goal, many goals have been disallowed for less. Playoffs gonna be a bloodbath. You know someone is gonna lose a series off a bad call. It's almost a guarantee

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
DZ_VuOQU0AAy9gJ.jpg:large

ijuka

May 14, 2016
I was pretty amazed by Jake Allen here. 3 terrible softies and even the 4th one(Only goal that probably isn't entirely on him) he positioned completely incorrectly on and had half the net wide open. Especially the Debrincat muffin he just vacuumed in, the shot would have missed the net.

I really don't get why they keep playing him. Carter Hutton is an infinitely superior goalie but even if he is injured right now, they at least have Ville Husso who I really doubt could possibly be worse. Allen got outplayed by Berube of all goalies, who's competing for the title of the worst goalie in all of NHL this season.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
They did it more impressively, too. Coming from behind and winning with only 8 seconds left was quite an accomplishment ;).

Our around the league thread went pretty quickly from "f***ing Hawks, always the reason we can't have nice things" to "OH MY GOD BLACKHAWKS I'M SORRY I DOUBTED YOU I'M NAMING MY FIRSTBORN CHICAGO DUNCAN"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad