Post-Game Talk: 4/4/17 | Canucks 1 @ Sharks 3

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Yeah, but that's just because they are surrounded with bad players. It's not their fault.

True. Just a funny little stat. Of course it has to do with their ice time and all that as well, and I know +- is a pretty useless stat, but -45... Both of them have only been minus players once before this season, and that was their rookie season.

Just goes to show how bad this team really is now.

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
2cQEXID.png

Donuts

Nov 7, 2014
I got 2 playoff tickets for sale. Lower bowl, aisle seats where canucks shoots twice

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
I was working while the game was on...clearly I didn't miss a great game, but was there any feed back on Goldobin with the Sedins? Was Tryamkin still showing progress? Where were the break downs? How was Bachman?

Yggdrasil

Oct 30, 2015
Boeser is gonna be our superstar. he can do it all very well, once he gets the skating strides faster...god damn.

BassMason

Dec 1, 2006
I was working while the game was on...clearly I didn't miss a great game, but was there any feed back on Goldobin with the Sedins? Was Tryamkin still showing progress? Where were the break downs? How was Bachman?

Great game! Goldobin did a bunch of things, mainly good. Tram breathed on a guy and he went flying. The breakdowns were mainly in the first 30 seconds. Bachman was small.

But best of all if we lose out we finish 2nd worst. We are in control of our own destiny.

orcatown

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Very lucky to pull out the loss. We totally outplayed SJ and only great goal-tending kept them in the game. SJ looks to have zero chance of doing anything in the playoffs so guess it's a fourth.

Nice to see a goalie steal a game against us and makes up a little for when Miller stole some points.

Pastor Of Muppets

Jan 19, 2017
Very lucky to pull out the loss. We totally outplayed SJ and only great goal-tending kept them in the game. SJ looks to have zero chance of doing anything in the playoffs so guess it's a fourth.

Nice to see a goalie steal a game against us and makes up a little for when Miller stole some points.

Before SJ got that 3rd goal,the Canucks were definitely coming on....I don't see SJ doing much i the playoffs either.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Great game! Goldobin did a bunch of things, mainly good. Tram breathed on a guy and he went flying. The breakdowns were mainly in the first 30 seconds. Bachman was small.

But best of all if we lose out we finish 2nd worst. We are in control of our own destiny.

Concise! Thanks for the speedy reply.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
What a **** game. I'm trying to get on the tank and I know intellectually losing is what I should be cheering, but dammit I lived through the 80's and I've had enough with clueless, untalented Canucks teams. Enough is enough.

I look at this roster and say who do I want to keep moving forward? Uh...Bo, Stecher, Tryamkin, Boeser, Hutton's a notch below that...maybe one of Bart or Granlund but definitely not both as they're both pretty much the same player with different facial hair...and then what? Seriously, what's there? Edler: GTFO. Now. I'm sick and tired of watching his soulless husk give pucks away and wave as players go sailing by him. Sutter? Gudbranson? Sbisa? I mean, c'mon. I look at the roster and it's like a Fallout map. There's like nothing there.

Are we winning?

Nope. Not by a longshot. The only hope is this much losing is going to spell the end of the ill-advised Lindenningbrod regime.

JuniorNelson

Jan 21, 2010
E.Vancouver
When this time of year rolls around hockey players become energized for the playoffs. Unless you didn't make it. I suggest players should not be judged on performances played while out of playoff contention. So, for the last three years....

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
When this time of year rolls around hockey players become energized for the playoffs. Unless you didn't make it. I suggest players should not be judged on performances played while out of playoff contention. So, for the last three years....

Except for the Sedins of course who are so ancient that they are alzheiming about how to play top 6 hockey.

Amirite?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad