GDT: 4/4/16 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Islanders

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
no one should be surprised cooper playing same guys as last game

i get frustration but disagree on lines with all of you actually love cally line think that can get us points and dominate myself two guys at net vladdys creativity would bet money we get at least one point out of that line maybe more

p.s. jam out cooper has to show can win this way so has a reason to bench drouin when is called up moving forward JUST SAYIN

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
It's in the GDT graphic but a reminder:

I have the honor of watching MSG networks for the next 3 games, well not tomorrow, will be at the game in the city, back for the first time since I left. lol.

no one should be surprised cooper playing same guys as last game

i get frustration but disagree on lines with all of you actually love cally line think that can get us points and dominate myself two guys at net vladdys creativity would bet money we get at least one point out of that line maybe more

p.s. jam out cooper has to show can win this way so has a reason to bench drouin when is called up moving forward JUST SAYIN

Flip is just not having a good season and his passing and IQ has been very bad. I think Vladdy is an upgrade for Cally. But, Cooper changed the lines later in practice.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Let's go get that last point!

XAbFe.gif

Last edited:

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I have the honor of watching MSG networks for the next 3 games, well not tomorrow, will be at the game in the city, back for the first time since I left. lol.

Flip is just not having a good season and his passing and IQ has been very bad. I think Vladdy is an upgrade for Cally. But, Cooper changed the lines later in practice.

ya im waking up two hours late coop is gonna coop dammit

also heard stamkos is signing in carolina since they are known for spare ribs :sarcasm:

hope his surgery goes well today i have broken that rib is size of a finger and man did that hurt cracked sternum was worse and broke a lot of ribs over years and that one breaking was worse rib issue besides sternum pain ive ever consiciously had to deal with have had a wisdom tooth pop threw a vein nerve lol that knocked me out cold for half a day:) they removed a bunch of my jaw lol so know that is worst pain ive ever felt cause I was knocked the hell out lol

Lovethiscity

Nov 9, 2014
Tampa, FL
I'm not too hung up on the lines. Combinations aren't everything. Guys are under-performing, and that has to change or they might as well not show up in the post season. Making little combination changes and stuff kind of allows the mentality that someone will figure it out for them (not totally, but it can). If you don't change any of those things, there's nothing left but for the players to play better.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
It's Cooper's typical "defense first" crap. The same reason why he goes Fil+Brown first in OT.

And it's an utterly mind-boggling refusal to play to the strengths of his roster and personnel. And, if Cooper really is a defense-first minded coach, than Yzerman really erred in giving him the controls to a roster full of attacking-minded forward talent.

garmonbozia

Jan 10, 2006
The line up makes me think Cooper is expecting blood vengeance for Stralman. Time to see who is ready to go to war. The Islanders need the points just as bad and will be ready to fight. If someone doesn't settle up vs Lee early it could turn in to a nasty battle for a few critical points.

Bring it on!

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
The line up makes me think Cooper is expecting blood vengeance for Stralman. Time to see who is ready to go to war. The Islanders need the points just as bad and will be ready to fight. If someone doesn't settle up vs Lee early it could turn in to a nasty battle for a few critical points.

Bring it on!

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty

Bring it on!

Cue Condra or Brown to settle the score:sarcasm:

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
We should be playing JAM in every game and then switch between Condra and Blunden every other game since those two bring pretty much the same thing. Hopefully we see a JAM that wants to show up and prove himself tomorrow against the rangers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad