Killorn - Vladdy - Kuch
Palat - Johnson - JAM/Cally
Brown - Fil - JAM/Cally
Paquette - Boyle

7 'd' with Koekkoek in.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
rangers won tonight and clinched a playoff spot and you can bet that they will do everything they can to keep us from doing it, at least in their barn.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
You'd hope this group would be galvanized with Stammer and Stralman out, but that hasn't happened just yet. I'm more worried about our psyche right now more than anything. We look defeated.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
I was going to say yesterday that they will destroy us and win 5-2 but I figured... nah, they are challenged mentally and we are a high scoring team right... riiight?

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
You'd hope this group would be galvanized with Stammer and Stralman out, but that hasn't happened just yet. I'm more worried about our psyche right now more than anything. We look defeated.

There is a difference between being galvanized, and just not having enough talent on the blueline. They're going to have to give Heddy the Duncan Keith treatment and start running him 25-30 a game in the playoffs. They have no real choice, Carle and Nesterov both are slow and having questionable decision making/gap control. Sustr, who knows what you'll get with him.

You can only really rely on Heddy, Garrison, Coburn, and Coburn isn't exactly fleet of foot either. He can get a decent pass out of the zone but he still gets pinned in.

Koekkoek... I want to trust in him, and I want him to maybe get some bulk minutes in one of these final games, but his last 2-3 games just weren't inspiring. They need something, though.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
There is a difference between being galvanized, and just not having enough talent on the blueline. They're going to have to give Heddy the Duncan Keith treatment and start running him 25-30 a game in the playoffs. They have no real choice, Carle and Nesterov both are slow and having questionable decision making/gap control. Sustr, who knows what you'll get with him.

You can only really rely on Heddy, Garrison, Coburn, and Coburn isn't exactly fleet of foot either. He can get a decent pass out of the zone but he still gets pinned in.

Koekkoek... I want to trust in him, and I want him to maybe get some bulk minutes in one of these final games, but his last 2-3 games just weren't inspiring. They need something, though.

I'd rather see Koekkoek making stupid mistakes than Carle making stupid mistakes. At least with Koekkoek there is a hope that he will learn from them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad