GDT: 4:30 pm Arizona Rebels @ Detroit Empire...these aren't the points you're looking for

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
OEL ran from behind, Doan walks away. Someone touches him and loses his mind and gets a double minor. Captain Coyote.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I'd be nice to see more angry doan. Also reider's 12 goals are the most we've had a rookie score in 7 seasons. Good stuff.

jacobhockey13

used to watch hockey, then joined HF Boards
Apr 17, 2014
on the bench
I'd be nice to see more angry doan. Also reider's 12 goals are the most we've had a rookie score in 7 seasons. Good stuff.

I tried to tell the Detroit board he was our only good forward and they laughed at me. Stats are deceptive on this team. I guess they'll attribute it to offseason training when he puts up 60 points next year.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Why is John Moore in the crease in the first place. 9 times out of 10, that play probably wouldn't have worked, and then we would have a forward instead of a defenseman at the point, if the Red Wings came back the other way.

Was asking myself that as well. He did the same thing a game or two ago.

strizzy16

Welcome to Life, 2.0
Mar 6, 2012
somewhere south
Listening to the Red Wings announcing team... it's actually.... somewhat good / insightful announcing. Huge change of pace from our clowns. I mean these announcers aren't the best but they actually say intelligent things sometimes instead of talking about how big nash's nose is

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad