GDT: 4/3/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Still doubt Lightning can catch the Sens, but the Sens are probably going to get stuck playing the Caps, and will probably get swept.

Comely

Nov 26, 2007
Cambridge
Still doubt Lightning can catch the Sens, but the Sens are probably going to get stuck playing the Caps, and will probably get swept.

I will be as surprised at them getting swept as I would be at then winning. Sens always play close games against the caps.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
I will be as surprised at them getting swept as I would be at then winning. Sens always play close games against the caps.

Irrelevant considering Sens are playing like garbage right now.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
No way it's a sweep

Injuries are mounting up for the Sens. Ryan didn't finish the game. Ceci, Methot, and Smith aren't expected back until the playoffs either.

If the Sens are healthy, they could give Washington a good fight, but if they are banged up, I'm not so sure.

Zalos

Berktwad
Feb 2, 2009
Quebec

People are always saying a team will get swept in the playoffs because they haven't performed as well as another. The problem is that it almost never happens. I doubt there will be any sweep this year in the first round.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The Rangers can tie Columbus at 106 points if they win out and CBJ loses out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad