GDT: 4/3/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Boston vs Tampa Bay

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
It's like the last final, in Cardiff.
We've had no chance to defeat a team like Real Madrid. We've not a player like Ronaldo in our roster and I think, we've not a great coach with the right play style and the right mentality.
Tonight, Real showed us how to win in Europe and the fact that soccer is different from hockey. In soccer the team that spend more money win.

Agreed. Teams like Madrid and Barca are just ridiculous. It so often just boils down to skill and prayer. You can't stop a talent like Ronaldo. Put him on a super team and the task is even more impossible. But lucky for you as a Juventus fan you have one of the most powerful teams in the world. You'll get to enjoy great football almost no matter what

Reactions: Fabiobest

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Agreed. Teams like Madrid and Barca are just ridiculous. It so often just boils down to skill and prayer. You can't stop a talent like Ronaldo. Put him on a super team and the task is even more impossible. But lucky for you as a Juventus fan you have one of the most powerful teams in the world. You'll get to enjoy great football almost no matter what
Yes, I'm happy to be a Juve fan: I see, every year, some great champions who play in Turin :)
And it's a great thing, hoping for a growth of the power (money, in particular) of the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad