GDT: 4/3/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Boston vs Tampa Bay

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Hi.

Bummed about Stamkos. It isn't the same without him in the line up as he's always stepped up his game against us.

Tommy Wingels is out for us today. He got slashed in the hand last game so they're sitting him as a precaution.

Noel Acciari is sliding into his RW spot and Brina Gionta moves to the 4th line RW spot.

Charlie McAvoy is back tonight and Adam McQuaid is the healthy scratch. Our D lines are Chara-McAvoy, Krug-Holden and Grzelcyk-Miller.

Congrats on hitting 700 games Anton Stralman. I've always liked his game.

Here's to an injury free, fun game!

Thanks for the update.

Glad I'm going to this game tonight. I'll be the one in a black alternate Strålman jersey with a "Grattis Strålman, 700 NHL games" sign during warm ups. :D

He's been a solid defensive rock for us! :heart: I love the pairing with him and Hedman because Stråls is so solid defensively, that lets Hedman roam freely. lol

Reactions: Alicat

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
W/L almost doesn't matter. I'd be happy with us getting our special teams in order, getting our breakouts tightened up, and planting one of our forwards unsettlingly close to Rask all night long.

Also, I think Point, Gourde and TJ should all try skating directly between Chara's legs just to see if it's possible. I'm entirely convinced that it is. The Chara Tunnel is the shortcut we can take on the road to the Cup.

Last edited:

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
tumblr_oqyaqtRUWX1saykiio1_400.gif

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Hi everyone!!
Tonight, Juventus has just lost 0-3 against Real Madrid and Cristiano Ronaldo.
So I hope the hockey game will be funnier to watch xD xD xD
Let's go Bolts!!!

Matt Watson

Feb 10, 2018
Fairfield, CT
Reading a lot of low expectations on this board. This team needs to play the way they did down the stretch (without Stammer) last year and come away with a regulation W. High speed, all out, no holds barred and nothing to lose (yes, I know someone can get injured - I don't think that likelihood increases when you play hard, in fact, the exact opposite) . They need it. Vasy really needs it.

Last edited:

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Hi everyone!!
Tonight, Juventus has just lost 0-3 against Real Madrid and Cristiano Ronaldo.
So I hope the hockey game will be funnier to watch xD xD xD
Let's go Bolts!!!

That really sucks. I was busy all day and did not get a chance to watch the match. I was hoping Juventus would pull it off. Tomorrow the big game for me is Liverpool against Manchester City. I'm hoping the underdog Liverpool prevails.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm in enough pain already as I had another wisdom tooth removed surgically today so I would appreciate it if the team didn't add to that pain by playing like **** tonight.

Hee heee! I had all my wisdom teeth taken out at once about 10 years ago. Once I got feeling back in my mouth and lips I decided to drink plenty of rum. It was damn well worth it

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
That really sucks. I was busy all day and did not get a chance to watch the match. I was hoping Juventus would pull it off. Tomorrow the big game for me is Liverpool against Manchester City. I'm hoping the underdog Liverpool prevails.
It's like the last final, in Cardiff.
We've had no chance to defeat a team like Real Madrid. We've not a player like Ronaldo in our roster and I think, we've not a great coach with the right play style and the right mentality.
Tonight, Real showed us how to win in Europe and the fact that soccer is different from hockey. In soccer the team that spend more money win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad