GDT: 4/29/23 - 7:00PM EDT - #2 Toronto vs #3 Tampa Bay [ECQF GAME 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
We really need someone to take Myers money. What a stupid contract to hand out. I'm fine with the Jeannot move. If he sucks next year, then give me shit.
Yeah, even freeing up that 275k buried hit has been big in most rosters I've built for next season. Many were saying similar things about Hagel after last season, and now he's a must keep. Hopefully, an offseason and training camp will do positive things for Jeannot as well.

Reactions: DaBolts

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
The NHL salary cap structure can go f*** itself so much. We've lost homegrown talent year after year for no other reason than because they developed and played too well for us to be able to afford to keep them. We're not the first it's happened to, I know Chicago had the same thing happen to them many years ago after their first Cup. It's just such an annoyance. Successful teams get punished for being successful.
Another reason not to feel guilty about "cheating" People are just mad it didn't break up our team prematurely

Reactions: Renopucker

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Hedman - Perbix
Sergachev - Cernak
? - Raddysh
Bogo

Is a good backend. It's mobile and the right side can only improve with experience. I would like to see a 3LD not named Cole that is defensive.
If we had the money, I'd throw it at Carson Soucy to play with Raddysh.

Can someone actually do the math on how many series the Lightning have won since 2004? I need some ammo.
Just say Tampa has played more playoff games in 3 years than the Leafs in 20.

Reactions: Stammertime91

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Perbix played there all season pretty much and proved he fit. He worked with Hedman and Serge. I don't know what more you want?

I think you are giving him too much credit.. He played mostly offensive zone draws despite being a defensive minded defensemen. He also only played 15 minutes ATOI for 70 games. He's not quite there yet

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
Carlile will push hard for a post on the blueline next year and do not count Carrick out either. Both were near the top of the league in plus/minus.

Reactions: Major4Boarding

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Hedman - Perbix
Sergachev - Cernak
? - Raddysh
Bogo

Is a good backend. It's mobile and the right side can only improve with experience. I would like to see a 3LD not named Cole that is defensive.
I still will.push for a trade for Nick Seeler. Very cheap cap.hit next year and eas actually fairly solid.on a pretty bad Philly team. Not sure what it would take,.but hopefully JBB kicks tires at least.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
We don't need a rebuild. Whoever said that is Pejorative Slured. Just need new pieces. Raddysh, Perbix, Ace, all welcome additions. We have some players who should be ready to jump in. We need a top 6 solid defenseman.
Belly, killorn, perry and cole probably all gone need new blood to replace them

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Can someone actually do the math on how many series the Lightning have won since 2004? I need some ammo.

2011: 2 (Pittsburgh, Washington)
2015: 3 (Detroit, Montreal, NYR)
2016: 2 (Detroit, NYI)
2018: 2 (New Jersey, Boston)
2020: 4 (Columbus, Boston, NYI, Dallas)
2021: 4 (Florida, Carolina, NYI, Montreal)
2022: 3 (Toronto, Florida, NYR)

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Only way Killorn stays is if they trade one of Colton or Paul. That would free up enough to likely keep him, if he's willing to take a discount. I can't see them losing Colton over him unless Colton is asking for a massive payday, so it's probably Paul vs Killorn at this point.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Hedman - Perbix
Sergachev - Cernak
? - Raddysh
Bogo

Is a good backend. It's mobile and the right side can only improve with experience. I would like to see a 3LD not named Co
I just think Bogo is too slow. Can't see keeping him unless we can't unload him.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty

2011: 2 (Pittsburgh, Washington)
2015: 3 (Detroit, Montreal, NYR)
2016: 2 (Detroit, NYI)
2018: 2 (New Jersey, Boston)
2020: 4 (Columbus, Boston, NYI, Dallas)
2021: 4 (Florida, Carolina, NYI, Montreal)
2022: 3 (Toronto, Florida, NYR)
Went 9 years without making it in that span and Toronto still couldn't win one during those years lmao

Reactions: Coopers Gum

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Shoutout to the mods and ours on another great year. Your jobs got tougher over the years with our boys kicking everybody's ass.

cut.jpg

2021-Lightning.jpg

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Shoutout to the mods and ours on another great year. Your jobs got tougher over the years with our boys kicking everybody's ass.

cut.jpg

2021-Lightning.jpg
Appreciate you all as well. HFBolts wouldn't be anything without the people that make it up. Through good times and bad, happy to be here riding this crazy roller coaster with the best fans to where ever it takes us next.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Guys, I just wanted to come and pay the respect. You were the better team this series for sure but playoff hockey is hard to explain as you are very much aware of. You were an extremely formidable opponent. This means too much to us after almost two decades. It was a privilege battling with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad