GDT: 4/27/24 - 5:00PM EDT - #1 Florida vs #1 WC Tampa Bay [ECQF GAME 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
Finally get home and turn on the game and oh look we're up 3-0, that just annoys me even more. They seem more concerned about not getting swept than they did with actually trying to win the series.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
1714255498600.png

We got this

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Could watch but not comment during the first period...also able to watch a Bally Lightning broadcast for the first time this series, so that's nice...just want to say that - at the risk of reading too much into something - it sure felt like the Bally cameras lingered on Stamkos a bit there after that goal. The fact that this could be his last (home) game as a Lightning player isn't lost on any of us and it isn't lost on them either. Hopefully neither of those things are true, and not simply because we'd rather not see the season end either today or Monday, but obviously that all remains to be seen, whether there's a contract out there that is agreeable for both sides. Stamkos isn't an $8.5M player anymore, and we aren't in a position to run it back with this current team because (as we can clearly see) this team clearly isn't good enough anymore as is, but BriseBois hasn't exactly earned the benefit of the doubt recently with his roster moves and, well, it's Steven f*ckin' Stamkos. He's Lightning and Tampa sports royalty. Watching him play somewhere else will be painful on the eyes.

Reactions: LightningStrikes

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Didn't even realize he was playing, to be honest.
To be honest, I was only half paying attention to the pregame when he hit the ice. I turned around and said "oh shit, wish I was there" and hope was restored to the people, and the evil Empire trembled in fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad