qRnIAmi.png

JcHICuk.png

Mp6pWfL.png

6vK95w0.png

ppQinok.png

JackRabbitSlim

Dec 11, 2014
In your nightmares
You know Mrazek has to be in their head, we haven't scored in 8/9 periods since game 2. We HAVE to crash the net, we cannot score if we get nobody in front and shoot from the perimeter all game.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
We need to ****ing win the next 2 games, beat Montreal in the next round, and then ****ing kill the Rangers and knock them out of the playoffs. We need to ****ing show up tonight and give that extra effort. If they don't go out fighting tonight, they deserve to lose.

Detroit is not the better team, need to show them this. Tonight will be a night of renewed hope or will be the start of a very long ****ing summer filled with question marks.

JackRabbitSlim

Dec 11, 2014
In your nightmares
We need to ****ing win the next 2 games, beat Montreal in the next round, and then ****ing kill the Rangers and knock them out of the playoffs. We need to ****ing show up tonight and give that extra effort. If they don't go out fighting tonight, they deserve to lose.

Detroit is not the better team, need to show them this. Tonight will be a night of renewed hope or will be the start of a very long ****ing summer filled with question marks.

Lets worry more about winning tonight than getting to Rd2 or 3.

If they come out flat like the last 3 games they deserve to be playing golf tomorrow. As a fan, they are putting on a horrible display right now. They don't even look like the team that was so dominant earlier in the year. We look like we just don't care about winning.

Stamkos is non-existant, he HAS to show up tonight, put someone on their ass, shoot the puck like a machine and score some ****ing goals!

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
I feel no hope, no excitement, nervouseness, or anything at all about this game. I'm not sure I've ever said that about a regular season Lightning game, and I know I've never said it about a playoff game.

I'll watch, and I bought tickets for Game 7, but I have no anticipation whatsoever.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
And can we, as fans, knock it off with the refs. Already dropped out of three FB groups since Sat. Can't talk about our piss poor PP, it's all the refs fault. Can't talk about Stamkos being AWOL, it's all the refs fault. Can't talk about lack of effort or heart or jam, it's the refs fault.

Whether Detroit should be shorthanded fifty minutes out of every game is completely irrelevant if you can't score a ****ing PP goal. And guess what Bolts? Your lives (playoff lives anyway) DO in fact depend on it.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Agreed. That said, I really wish Cooper had called it out after game 3 instead of now when it's possibly too late. That's part of gamesmanship, putting the refs on notice. They might throw us a bone or two now, but we gotta take advantage and score.

JackRabbitSlim

Dec 11, 2014
In your nightmares
Agreed. That said, I really wish Cooper had called it out after game 3 instead of now when it's possibly too late. That's part of gamesmanship, putting the refs on notice. They might throw us a bone or two now, but we gotta take advantage and score.

So the refs throws us a bone or two, that means we will now be 2/25 or 2/26 on the PP this series..... I smell Championship!

Seriously though, our PP is abysmal. Too many passes and no one down low to screen the puck. We will NEVER score with that type of play.

We should get Morrow down low, stand stall and bully his way in front. Thats the only way we are going to get something past Mrazek. Lets go back to the days of Anderchuk standing in front and slamming the rebound in the back of the net.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Well seeing how we've been owned the past 2 games and 55 minutes I think it's legitimate to believe we're done after tonight.

Hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
As a fan, I am still hopeful.

As a realist - if tactical adjustments to get through the neutral zone aren't made, then this game is already over.

To borrow a phrase from one sport - "We play today, we win today. 'Das it."

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
Mrazek has been great in every game. When his team failed him in Games 2 and 4 (last five minutes + OT), he lost. Otherwise, he's been sensational.

Mraz has been great in everything except game 2.

Game 2 he didn't show up, and the Lightning got in his head fast.

Apparently they thought those 5 goals could be spread across multiple games though and they would still count.

I got a feeling I'll be walking down the milk aisle with Johnny and Palat pretty soon though....

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Even if Stamkos scores a goal, he will only have 1 goal in 6 games.

That is not good enough. He would need 2 tonight to earn back some respect.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
The good news. If we lose, we can finally end this and resign Stamkos to a monstrous deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig