GDT: 4/26/22 - 7:00PM EDT - Columbus vs Tampa Bay

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Starting to get the feeling that EDM might just be for real this time around. The Kane deal has been a coup.
Their d-core is still just flat out trash and it'll yet again get found out in the playoffs. Their stars can only score so much when you can clutch and grab all you want.

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
Their d-core is still just flat out trash and it'll yet again get found out in the playoffs. Their stars can only score so much when you can clutch and grab all you want.
I guess we'll see, but aside from one really bad 14 game stretch, they've been solid all season. And I do think the NHL is going to be calling the playoffs a bit tighter this post-season. The trend is in that direction and it is the reason scoring is way up.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
giphy.gif

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Been in the hospital today with foot surgery, watched the game on my phone. Lot of good came out of today, but hopefully Cernak is back for the playoffs. We ready do need him when that time comes around.

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Been in the hospital today with foot surgery, watched the game on my phone. Lot of good came out of today, but hopefully Cernak is back for the playoffs. We ready do need him when that time comes around.
Unless he has a broken jaw bone worst case they can put a full cage on him for a broken nose or other soft tissue damage. He has a week to heal it up.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad