GDT: 4/26/22 - 7:00PM EDT - Columbus vs Tampa Bay

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Only one skater has ever won it in a losing effort. I’ll take Stammer over Vasy in a heartbeat.
I'd love for Stammer to win it, but if Heddy or Vasy won it, it means we shut down everyone. Just my preference, I love Stammer though.

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
I'd love for Stammer to win it, but if Heddy or Vasy won it, it means we shut down everyone. Just my preference, I love Stammer though.
And I’m saying there’s a better chance if Vasy gets it that we lost the series…even if he did shut down someone.

I’ll blindly take Stamkos and the way greater chance we won the series over Vasy. Vs Hedman it prob doesn’t matter, so Stamkos gets my preference.

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Toronto winning 1-0 against Detroit after 2 periods
Boston winning 3-2 against Florida after 2
If Detriot can pull out some Blue Team Bad energy and win this in regulation Toronto will face Boston. Not out of the realm of possibility Bolts can get home ice for the first round.

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
Canada would have won gold (and everyones heart) with Captain Steven Stamkos at the Winter Olympics that just passed.

Thats ok, we will have him at his best to go backtobacktoback

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Matthews just scored his 60th, first player to do so since Stammer in 2011-2012

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
If Detriot can pull out some Blue Team Bad energy and win this in regulation Toronto will face Boston. Not out of the realm of possibility Bolts can get home ice for the first round.
Not gonna happen.

And lots of bad over-confidence karma being generated on this board since Stammer 100. People need to settle down. We look good, we have the experience edge and we're clearly ready but it's gonna be a long tough battle with no assurance of victory. A lot of good teams out there.

killa3312

Mar 4, 2015
Matthews just scored his 60th, first player to do so since Stammer in 2011-2012

Looked like he was going to choke and fail to do it. Still not anywhere close to impressive as Stamkos’ considering the scoring era’s they scored them in.

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Not gonna happen.

And lots of bad over-confidence karma being generated on this board since Stammer 100. People need to settle down. We look good, we have the experience edge and we're clearly ready but it's gonna be a long tough battle with no assurance of victory. A lot of good teams out there.
Well not now since Toronto scored 2 goals since I posted.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Foote is looking more comfortable. Has played quite well for the last few games.

His skating is still an issue (mostly his first three strides).

Hell of a shot and plays with a bit of a mean streak in him as well which will be great in the playoffs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad