mU0F8QN.png

8KdUZBL.png

q1zY8xL.png

JBbgHLN.png

MC2quH3.png

Last edited:

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Probably the biggest game of the year right here. Win and its a best of 3 with 2 road games, Lose and you give Toronto all the leverage at home. Vasy needs to be Smythelevskiy, AND FOR f***S SAKE GET STAMKOS OFF LINE 1!!!

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
Starting to find Toronto fans nearing the level of Bruins fans in terms of being insufferable, definitely on this board.

In person I don't think it's as bad, but on these main board threads they are absurd.

Talked to a few at the game Saturday and found them to be fairly pleasant.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Sadness
Not gladness
Shot on net
Going in, you bet
Swiss cheese in goal
Hurting my soul
Game four is here
Throw Toronto off the pier
Not looking forward to this one at all
Can we get a goal from Nick Paul?
This series is taking a toll
What was that defending Ian Cole
Stop thinking of that lady in Raleigh
Because of you we don't feel jolly
I hate this poem but I must deliver
We win and they quiver

Poetry record 1-2

Kyle Dubas sits down to pee

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Starting to find Toronto fans nearing the level of Bruins fans in terms of being insufferable, definitely on this board.

In person I don't think it's as bad, but on these main board threads they are absurd.

Talked to a few at the game Saturday and found them to be fairly pleasant.

There's a lot of trolls on this board, and I'm not fully convinced they're all really Leaf fans. This is the first time I've had to use the ignore function during a playoff series, but it was worth clearing out all the junk from the series thread.

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
There's a lot of trolls on this board, and I'm not fully convinced they're all really Leaf fans. This is the first time I've had to use the ignore function during a playoff series, but it was worth clearing out all the junk from the series thread.

It would make sense because some of the takes are just off the wall. I mean wanting to pretend Point magically fell and no one was on him/pushed him.

But to say he was faking an injury or fell down on purpose is a level of cognitive dissonance I can't begin to comprehend.

Additional comments suggesting Samsonov is amazing and Matthews won the fight are just icing on a cake of stupidity.

Reactions: Renopucker

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
It would make sense because some of the takes are just off the wall. I mean wanting to pretend Point magically fell and no one was on him/pushed him.

But to say he was faking an injury or fell down on purpose is a level of cognitive dissonance I can't begin to comprehend.

Additional comments suggesting Samsonov is amazing and Matthews won the fight are just icing on a cake of stupidity.

Anyone who saw that play in real time should have been concerned for his health. At the very least he would have been winded, but there's clearly a lingering issue with him if there's a game time decision. Anyone who thought he was faking it is an idiot.

The funny thing with the Matthews fight that nobody is talking about - why is he picking up sticks while the scrum is still active? Grab a guy until it's over. Stamkos wasn't going to just let him escape the rough stuff scott-free.

Reactions: PhysicalGraffiti

BoltsFanSinceDay1

Apr 27, 2019
Anyone who saw that play in real time should have been concerned for his health. At the very least he would have been winded, but there's clearly a lingering issue with him if there's a game time decision. Anyone who thought he was faking it is an idiot.

The funny thing with the Matthews fight that nobody is talking about - why is he picking up sticks while the scrum is still active? Grab a guy until it's over. Stamkos wasn't going to just let him escape the rough stuff scott-free.
Doesn't he have a history of this? Maybe last playoffs? Seems I remember him turning away from a scrum and letting someone else step up to do it.

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
I was watching the game in a public place so didn't hear the refs explanation but the volume was loud enough to hear the quick whistle after the puck was in the net. HTF did they make that ruling? That the ref decided to stop play and fumbled his whistle so no goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad