iPlIvbH.png

SXwuSOC.png

qRnIAmi.png

NoNvu0H.png

ppQinok.png

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
I woke up early despite being tired and couldn't sleep cause I was nervous about the game..this is our most important game since game 7 against the Bruins, if we can win tonight I am very positive but a loss means we are out for sure.

We all know the capacity of the team, so I really want to see desperation tonight, just give it all!

Go Bolts!

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
Our D has looked solid the last 3 games. Bishop's been on point to say the least.

If our offense shows up tonight, well... we might just have a damn chance.

redwingfan19

Nov 4, 2009
Should be a good one. On the Wings need to continue to contain Stamkos, if he breaks out the wings loose.

ArmaHedman

Nov 30, 2006
Sarasota, FL
Must win game!

Quotes from the team are annoying. If they know what they did wrong and it's an easy fix, then why wasn't it fixed at some point in the last game??????

I think if we go 1-8 in 2 years of playoffs we have to start looking at a coaching change.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
I really wasn't for the thinking of firing Coop but...

2 100 point season with potentially only winning one playoff game is completely unacceptable. The part that really bothers me is that he refuses to change anything. Drouin should be playing, there's no question about it.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
We weren't even supposed to make the playoffs last year.

The hyperbole on this board is crazy. We lose one game, and we go from "Tampa is killing this series," to "holy ****, fire our coach and trade our franchise center." In one game!

They'll bounce back tonight, ****ing book it. They're out for blood. I fully expect a win.

I will say however, that I am a full Cooper supporter, and I was a full Guy Boucher supporter as well. Guess I'm just loyal to the HC :laugh:

I'll further say though, that I was shocked that the poll earlier had Cooper doing an "outstanding job," by a landslide. I was one of the only ones that voted the second best option, which I found odd. Everyone thinks he's doing an outstanding job, but they want him fired.

He does make roster decisions I don't agree with, and the PP looks god awful. But every quote you've ever seen from any media: "Players would run through a wall for him." The last change is challenging, especially with the great two-way forwards Detroit has; they can shut you right the **** down. But Coop does have to be better. And so does the team.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013

The hyperbole on this board is crazy. We lose one game, and we go from "Tampa is killing this series," to "holy ****, fire our coach and trade our franchise center." In one game!

They'll bounce back tonight, ****ing book it. They're out for blood. I fully expect a win.

I will say however, that I am a full Cooper supporter, and I was a full Guy Boucher supporter as well. Guess I'm just loyal to the HC :laugh:

I'll further say though, that I was shocked that the poll earlier had Cooper doing an "outstanding job," by a landslide. I was one of the only ones that voted the second best option, which I found odd. Everyone thinks he's doing an outstanding job, but they want him fired.

He does make roster decisions I don't agree with, and the PP looks god awful. But every quote you've ever seen from any media: "Players would run through a wall for him." The last change is challenging, especially with the great two-way forwards Detroit has; they can shut you right the **** down. But Coop does have to be better. And so does the team.

I also voted the second option.

You can win the presidents trophy every year but if you cant win a playoff game whats the point. It's all about playoffs.

His decision making is painfully and obviously horrible. I wouldn't want to get rid of him this year but I would say he has one more chance if we don't make it past Detroit this year.

JS91

May 14, 2014
I'm seriously starting to lose my patience with Cooper. We had troubles putting the puck in the net in game 1 and 3 and we couldn't really even enter the zone in game 3 meanwhile arguably the best puck carrier and one of the most talented offensive players in our team is sitting in the pressbox. ANYONE with common sense would adjust the lineups and start Drouin in game 4.
If we go and lose game 4 because we can't score WHILE DROUIN IS STILL SITTING IN THE STANDS, I might just join the #firecooper club.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I want us to play like the Blues did after going down 2-1 in the series. It's time to send a message. After they've sent that message, I want them to keep sending it until the last game of the Finals.

Expecting a big game from Stamkos. By a big game I mean that he actually gives a **** and maybe pots one in. It's a joke a rookie defenseman is leading the team in points after three games. That's no slight to Nesterov as he has played great but that shouldn't happen.

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL

To be fair no one is suggesting we Trade Johnson. Actually from what I gather everyone here loves him. :p:

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
Cooper is definitely take a bold stand by refusing to shake up the lines or rotate personnel despite getting shutout and being down in the series. There is absolutely no reason we can't beat Detroit in a best of 7, but it might take some adjustments to get there. You know, the kind of adjustments Detroit has made to our team?

Let's hope we win this one, otherwise Saturday could be very depressing.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009

Stop copying all my thoughts!

Seriously guys, I get that the last game looked bad. It's the only bad looking game out of the three so far. This team has responded to adversity all year. And last year.

About Cooper, I don't agree with benching Drouin, but that's where we're at. It's not a favortism thing, Coop is giving ice time to guys that weren't with him in the AHL. I don't understand it, but I don't have to. If the players that are in the lineup actually show up and play like they are supposed to, games like Tuesday don't happen.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I want to see a full 60 minute effort tonight and not Another game like Tuesday, those type of games can't happen because we're not the kind of team that can win despite playing bad because lucky Bounces hardly ever happen for us so everyone needs to step up and play a greasy game like they did Saturday if they want to win which I hope. I really wish Cooper would do some Changes, like putting KFC together so we can have that 3rd line threat that DET won't expect to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad