BRUINS GDT 4/21: Game 5 ECQF: Toronto Maple Leafs at Boston Bruins 8:14 PM ET - NBC, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Faceoffs are a problem. What the hell was the clown ref doing after that icing letting the Leafs skate in and around like that for a solid 30 seconds.

Bergeron getting tossed, Plekanec gets warned, etc.

Reactions: Chief Nine

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
2nd and 3rd periods were good for us. But before that we had like 8 periods of bad hockey. That's not gunna fly. If McAvoy and Chara are going to play like this we may be in trouble. But I still would be very surprised of we lose 3 in a row. If we do then kudos to Toronto

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
That so? What’s up with some realism? Think Hockey Ops lets them get eliminated in Toronto? You really think that? Anything can happen but they WILL do what it takes.

Then game 7, with a chance to send them on? Riiight. Again anything can happen and I hope/pray I’m wrong.

I was wrong, This is more pathetic.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Had dozens of chances to tie the game up..Andersen was huge for them..

I hope they show up Monday ready to close this out. Toronto isn't just gonna lay down..Need a better effort to start off. The guys who are paid to show up need to show up and be better...They were hesitant to shoot, over passing, gotta forcheck more...defense just allowing that stretch pass to kill them...

People wanted PP's and Boston got gifted a few and no finish...5 on 3 couldn't score...inexcusable...They gotta be better...We had so many chances to get back in the game.

Need a better effort next game. Bruins could have closed this out if they tightened up the defense and prevented those stretch passes. We dominated a lot of this game just had no finish majority of the time

Reactions: Emerz

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
I am sorry but this team was much better before nash trade
Since that bum is on second line we lost all chemistry
Bring heinen on second line, play donato and put that bum on waiver and bring the good team we had
Can t believe we gave a first round and spooner for this

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Man that sucks. I’m not exactly off the Rick Nash train but it’s looking less like an Acela and more like Thomas the Tank Engine.

I didn't want him before the TD but I figured Donny knows best. Can't blame them for taking a chance on him but he's looking as crappy as Jimmy Hayes was, well maybe not THAT crappy but crappy nonetheless.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
That so? What’s up with some realism? Think Hockey Ops lets them get eliminated in Toronto? You really think that? Anything can happen but they WILL do what it takes.

Then game 7, with a chance to send them on? Riiight. Again anything can happen and I hope/pray I’m wrong.
Must really suck to live your life wearing a tinfoil hat all the time.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
That 3rd line was so good earlier in the season, but then Backes got hurt, and after that Nash. I would take the six guys on lines two and three and scramble them.

74-46-43
61-20-42
I go Debrusk/Krejci/Backes

I know people think Krejci has been bad but I am seeing tons of plays where he chips it to Nash to get a cycle going & Nash kills the whole thing with a no-chance shot on net that loses possession.

Reactions: TD Charlie

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
I now know how it feels to be a Caps fan, absolutely dominate and out chance your opponent something terrible and still lose, utterly frustrating. Anderson stood on his head and Rask wasn't ready to play, he damn well better rebound Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad