BRUINS GDT 4/21: Game 5 ECQF: Toronto Maple Leafs at Boston Bruins 8:14 PM ET - NBC, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
That’s it

Barring a miracle, Toronto wins the series. No chance they lose game 5 and game 7 will be officiated just enough in their direction.

Pathetic effort until the 3rd. No excuses for that and they deserve their fate.

Are you serious with this?

devilbruin

Mar 2, 2016
That’s it

Barring a miracle, Toronto wins the series. No chance they lose game 5 and game 7 will be officiated just enough in their direction.

Doesn’t matter really, either of these teams will get swept by TBL in round 2.

theplayer

Apr 20, 2014
That’s it

wuss....

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Watched the last 10 minutes. Woof. Team is squeezing the sticks. What did I miss? Was anything Tuukka’a fault? Bergeron looks super hurt. Pastrnak looks snake bit.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
3-1 with home ice always seems to have that snowball effect. Can't close it out at home, good luck winning on the road in 6. Then it's back home but on a 2 game losing streak.

Reactions: Pay Carl

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Bruins proved that they are clearly and definitively the better team again. This ends Monday.

It sucks that we're letting the Lightning get extra rest by throwing away a game like this.

ViperGTS

Apr 19, 2018
Gonna be tough to find a more pathetic post than this tonight, so kudos.

That so? What’s up with some realism? Think Hockey Ops lets them get eliminated in Toronto? You really think that? Anything can happen but they WILL do what it takes.

Then game 7, with a chance to send them on? Riiight. Again anything can happen and I hope/pray I’m wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad