GDT: 4/21/16 - 7:00PM EDT - #3 Detroit VS #2 Tampa Bay [ECQF GAME 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
No changes, good thing we have last change, let's hope that Cooper uses it well:

Stamper

Mar 26, 2014
In the woods
The only thing im afraid of is Datsuyk going god and utterly dummying us. That and us coasting. Coasting is always a problem....

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Lets put this one in the bag. Rest would do wonders for this group as they are already banged up and like many have said, going the distance in so many series last year killed us by the end.

I would appreciate winning tonight so I could get some rest too. :laugh: Would be nice to sleep normally for a few days.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Lets put this one in the bag. Rest would do wonders for this group as they are already banged up and like many have said, going the distance in so many series last year killed us by the end.

I would appreciate winning tonight so I could get some rest too. :laugh: Would be nice to sleep normally for a few days.

Hear, hear...

Hope the team will help us as well as themselves out, they keep talking about needing to win but they do that other ad then don't play like it so we'll see, but one can hope.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Taormina only took four shifts and was on the ice for just 2:39, but Cooper said he played well for his first playoff experience.

“In the limited shifts he had, he did everything we asked of him,” Cooper said. “He moved pucks out. He was great. Ultimately, when there are nine power plays in a game, that changes (ice time) a little bit.”
http://lightning.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=879808

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
This team has the hardest time winning unless they pretty much have to. If they don't play with desperation we lose.

Kazuichi

Jan 19, 2016
Hot weather south.
As the Thunder roars across the west Florida bay... the Lightning shall strike, and it'll be lights out for the Chicken Wings.. afterall, Electric is super effective on Flying types.

I'm so ready.

No but seriously major props to whoever designs the pics for these GDT's.

Seriously, inspiring me to upgrade my old Pikachu TB Jersey pic... photoshop here I come.

Done, my Pikachu evolved and got a current jersey.... thoughts/feedback?

It looks pixely cause I can't get it below 20 kb... even with the size at 125 x 125 they still nerf the quality.

Ah well.. atleast it hides the flaws in my horrible shopping skillz.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Just do it.

Again.

Datsyukhit-333x224.jpg

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Done, my Pikachu evolved and got a current jersey.... thoughts/feedback?

It looks pixely cause I can't get it below 20 kb... even with the size at 125 x 125 they still nerf the quality.

Ah well.. atleast it hides the flaws in my horrible shopping skillz.

It came out pretty good! Hard to fit a jersey on Raichu, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad