Post-Game Talk: 4-2 Loss. Nothing new

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsNation149

Feb 4, 2013
Leafs fan here, just wondering what you think about Eakins, I loved him with the Marlies, but with the bad start just curious

OG Eberle

Aug 25, 2011
I love how we complained that last year we blew because we stunk sooooo badly in the faceoff circle.

This year: third in the league for faceoff percentage with 1 win out of 7 games to show for it.

oilman9482

Jun 21, 2010
Ontario
People on this board are way too patient with everyone. Become more reactionary and aggressive with your posts, this patience and wait and see attitude after 6 games is way too passive and thoughtful.

I say trade Hall, Nuge, and of course Yak for picks and start the rebuild all over again.

Lewy

May 26, 2011
They would be ashamed of themselves. Are they? Probably not. Something rotten lies in the state of Denmark.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
It amazes me how some people who apparently cheer for this team seem so downright gleeful when a player they don't like isn't playing well.

Smyth, Dubnyk, Hall etc.

I swear some of you would rather these guys fail than see the team do well. I question what motivates some to post here.

McOilbleeder

We are all Kloppites
Aug 5, 2006
Oil Country
Atleast Washington got their 1st regulation win. We kept our GA quota at 4. Belov can do the between the legs pass.

Positives right? Right?!

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I like the performance of the team the last 2 games especially, they've outplayed the opponents but haven't gotten the results.

But boy, they could sure use a natural goal scorer right now. cough Eakins cough. :rant:

NewBoysClub97*

All-Star
Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver
I can only see some sort of big trade and shakeup to change things here. Like a Yak/Eberle + a 1st and another roster play for help.

God we need help bad. Goalie first.

Very frustrating season thus far. Cannot capitalize or this game is ours. Other games due to bad goaltending...

Just sinking a potential playoff race away now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad