BRUINS GDT 4/19: Game 4 ECQF: BRUINS (2) @ Toronto (1) | NESN, NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Last edited:

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
Bruins need to win this one.
Not only because the series might just tilt if they lose, but there is some chance that our series is the longest of all 1st round series.

2 series ended in sweeps.
4 other series are standing at 3-1 in which the better team can wrap it up at home in game 5.
And then there's Bruins - Leafs and Caps - Jackets

Given the brutal regular season schedule in March/April and likely having no rest at all between round 1 and round 2, we would likely have a very tired team when facing Tampa.
I do know that even winning in 7 is better than losing, but just imagine that every other series is finished by the end of the week and only the Bruins have to keep playing until Wednesday.

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
Big expectations for this one.
Hopefully Gryz is back, that will be big for us.
Also, hopefully Riley Nash is more up to speed now and more of the player we are used to see.
Marchand has atleast 1 goal in him tonight.

With that said, time to go to bed for a couple of hours (at 4pm), and wake up at around midnight to catch the game. Living that nocturnal life, because its the cup :naughty:. Being in-between jobs has its upsides :laugh:

LETS GO BRUINS!

Last edited:
Reactions: Strafer

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
"game 1 close w by Boston

game 2 close w by Boston

game 3 dominant w by Toronto"

This is what delusion looks like, people

Anyone who likes this post thinks the Leafs suck

There has to be something behind that and the childish writing and such....Surely they can't be that delusional. Also, this response stands in as my "like" because I'm not allowed to 'like' at the moment. :laugh:

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
Need a nice bounce back performance. Cover that damn stretch pass! D pick your spots to pinch and forwards get the f*** back if the D takes it deep.

Guys I'm pretty sure that things written in MS Paint are a joke :laugh:

Last edited:

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
On Leaves GDT:

:huh:"Game one Close W Boston"
"Game two Close W Boston"
"Game three Dominant win Toronto"o_O

"Anderson, Save of the year" "Freakout By Rask"o_O

THE most childish thing I've EVER read on HFB!:laugh:

Reactions: Ladyfan and Cor

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Need a nice bounce back performance. Cover that damn stretch pass! D pick your spots to pinch and forwards get the **** back if they take it deep.
Yeah Bruins definitely need to address the stretch pass that’s for sure,but the D pinching is a big part of the Bruins game.

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
Yeah Bruins definitely need to address the stretch pass that’s for sure,but the D pinching is a big part of the Bruins game.
And the Leafs know it, hence the stretch pass. Out of the 8 Leafs goals so far, 4 have been odd man rushes from bad D play high in the zone.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
It's probably sarcasm, but some of them absolutely believe it

The thread creator liked my comment so I'll take that as his way of saying, yes that was sarcastic and meant to go along with the thread. That said, I'm sure there are actual fans who believe it, Win tonight, and crush that pre-teen level fan base. I want blue tears flowing from Toronto.

Reactions: Neely2005

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
The thread creator liked my comment so I'll take that as his way of saying, yes that was sarcastic and meant to go along with the thread. That said, I'm sure there are actual fans who believe it, Win tonight, and crush that pre-teen level fan base. I want blue tears flowing from Toronto.

I knew it was going to be bad here playing them. I just want this series to end

Reactions: Gnome17

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
Yes and plenty they didn’t score on also,Bruins have to address it somehow.
Agreed, im not to worried though. Gryz coming back should help, and also one have to assume theyve adressed this and watched a lot of tape etc. They should be able to tighten it up and be more disciplined with when they pinch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad