GDT: 4/18: ADSF Game 1: Hunting Edition: Boston Bruins vs. Detroit Red Wings 7:30 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Lucis did same thing towards end season to someone.I love looch s play but this 2nd time in bout month.i can find it..he did it to habs Emelin..just remembered lol

Don't waste your time. Emelin. How was Looch supposed to know Emelin tushy was that sore? Sort of like the plate in his face.

For a guy w/ his rep, considering how physical he is, he's a clean player. One or two cup checks isn't going to change that.

Also, I'm sure that was retaliation for something the guy had zero intention of backing up. Guys trying to get looch off the ice, etc,.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
ibdHqn7wpx9hyD.gif

Unacceptable in any circumstance, really, let alone a 0-0 game.

Total bush league maneuver :rant::rant::rant::rant:

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
I have zero doubt the guy earned that shot to the nads. Truly, could care less. Don't care about other fans, don't care about other trams, and I think the guy's balls will be ok. Playoffs. Screw them all. They hate us anyway.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Sure it was dirty but a. Long way from dangerous and apology accepted for your high horse.

What can I say. I still recall a slapshot in the nuts as one of the worst pains of my life...so I don't approve. :laugh:

I do love that looch is in to it. He should be pissed. Took some huge steps back that period.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I swear even when we get a good offensive chance the Wings bring it to our end and set up camp.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Helm is going to be the Bruin killer in this series. Lets hope it isn't a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad