GDT: 4/18: ADSF Game 1: Hunting Edition: Boston Bruins vs. Detroit Red Wings 7:30 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 96824

Playoffs are a war, I don't have an issue with what Looch did.

How often does things like that happen against the B's? Enough imo.

Plus I love other fans getting their panties in a wad.

You would have your panties in a wad if it happened to Krejci would you not?

Imagine how big of a wad Lucic's panties would be in if someone did that to him:amazed:

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Can you point out 1 Bruins player that has excelled this game?
The entire team looks slow and tired.
This campaign against #21 is getting tired.

Not to make excuses, but the B's had the flu bug this week and are missing 4 starters, (6 starters if you include McQuaid and Seidenberg).

Detroit is a well coached team with speedy forwards who can make teams look slow at times.

That said, I feel the Bruins coming out in the 3rd period with a solid effort to win this game.

The Hajj

Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
Boise, Idaho
so you gave him 2 periods of playoff time in a game no one beside rask and caron look good (ok lucic had some nice hits but wasn´t dangerous offensivly either) before judging his overall playoff performance... sounds reasonable :sarcasm:

Okay, keep up the illusion, false hope, dream, hallucination, etc.
You can make all the excuses or worthless arguments from now until his days as a Bruin are over, but it's not going to change the fact that the guy is not a top line player.

If he was advertised as a floater, then nobody would critique his play as much, but he was supposed to be a productive asset. He certainly hasn't done anything all year that come close to meeting expectations.

Now, go right ahead and tell us all how he had injuries, concussions, hang nails, jock itch or whatever else might prevent him from being a decent player.

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
:shakehead Hope you're not posting this **** on the main board.

Pfft I will.

Just because you guys feel like you need to step up on your highhorse and take the high road because someone does something dirty doesn't mean that I do.

I'm ok with it. You think when we play some other team, and they know they can get away with it that they wouldn't do the same? please, I'm ok with a bit of dirty play.

*Ofcourse I wouldn't be thrilled if it happened to Krejci or another Bruins, but the fact is dirty plays do happen to our guys.. regardless of if I like it or not.. *

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I say good for Lucic. Everyone here being pretentious and worried about how we appear to others!? We're the big bad Bruins! Here I am cheering our big hits hoping we even the odds a bit with our injuries and flu casualties. ... no injuries of course, just bruises :).

It's not a matter of keeping up appearances. It's a matter of every ref in the league seeing that and giving us no favors in the future (not that we get many to begin with). It's also just classless. There are other ways to get back at someone. Bush league stuff from Looch. He's better than that.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Not like him. The guy must have done something.

They're letting clotheslines or face washes on Krejci, and a lot of other interference go. Also, I'm sure Lucic would be glad to discuss it w/ any member of the wings.

B's have to find the other gear, or they're ****ed.

Lucis did same thing towards end season to someone.I love looch s play but this 2nd time in bout month.i can find it..he did it to habs Emelin..just remembered lol

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Pfft I will.

Just because you guys feel like you need to step up on your highhorse and take the high road because someone does something dirty doesn't mean that I do.

I'm ok with it. You think when we play some other team, and they know they can get away with it that they wouldn't do the same? please. I'm ok with a bit of dirty play.

That's a bit different than a simple dirty play.

acr*

Lucic was having such a great game until that, that was just stupid in every way and he will get a one game suspension.

mark3361

Nov 1, 2008
That period sucked, but we are still physically kicking the shvt out of them. That will add up as the series goes on

What The Puck

Future GM
Feb 12, 2014
Northeast
While Milan should not be commended for that cheap shot, I think it's out of context. There has been more than a few liberties going on in the corner boards. I don't like that move, but overall, I like his game tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad