BRUINS GDT 4/16: Game 3 ECQF: BRUINS (2) at Hogtown (0) : 7:14 pm ET, NESN, NBCSN, SN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Inexcusable that 4th line barely plays the 3rd Especially since they were the ones that helped with the 1st two goals

Reactions: trenton1

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
False hope game. The Leafs gave up so many chances in the best game they are capable of. Bruins still have this.

Agree 1000% but that's not how the Leafs are looking at it. They think they can hang with, and be better than the Bergy line. Andersen thinks he can stop anything. Both of those things are scary thoughts.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
I don’t think we played badly at all tonight. More unlucky than anything and lack of finishing .Plenty of chances just couldn’t bury them and only one Power play I don’t think anybody thought we were going to sweep them. We’ll win game 4 . If we played the last game of the season the way we did tonight we would be playing the Devils now .

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Everything that could go right for the leafs did tonight.

They got a ref crew that completely negated the special teams aspect of the game.
Scored a gift goal
And none of our guys could bury a goal even if Andersen wasn't in the net.

We're fine.

devilbruin

Mar 2, 2016
Tuuk played great. Andersen played ou of his goddamn mind. Can’t be mad at anything but that 1st goal, but they won by 2 anyway.

My liver is ready for game 4.

tremha

Mar 9, 2011
Bruins didn’t bury chances but leafs carried a lot of the play. Better effort and Better team D by them than first 2. B’s need to regroup and come back hard Thursday.

Reactions: GahdenRinkRat

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
Anderson star of the game.
Bs looked worn out. Still had so many chances and close calls.
Game 5 will be the REALLY fun one.

tremha

Mar 9, 2011
Ps. I thought 61was good in game 1 but pretty quiet since. Awesome rush by DeBrusk that Krejci couldn’t finish.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Anderson dominated, Krejci was pure garbage.

Missed open net and 2 giveaways that turned to goals.

Oh well no one goes 16-0.

Pasta couldn't buy a goal, could have had a hat trick.

Reactions: Iceage
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad