BRUINS GDT 4/16: Game 3 ECQF: BRUINS (2) at Hogtown (0) : 7:14 pm ET, NESN, NBCSN, SN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
New rule book in effect tonight to cater towards lengthening the series. That initial penalty to allow Toronto to play with the lead.... painful.

Jack needs to find a new network. Be a homer you clown.

Reactions: trenton1

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
Nothing to do with the last one.

He was otherworldly in game 1 and 2. The complete opposite tonight. Pure garbage.

He doesn't need to be otherworldly ever night but he can't be an anchor.
I rarely say this in response to commentators on this board, but your comments regarding Pasta's game tonight demonstrate an utter, total, complete, profound and unfathomable misunderstanding of the game of hockey.

Dicky113

Oct 30, 2007
Nothing to do with the last one.

He was otherworldly in game 1 and 2. The complete opposite tonight. Pure garbage.

He doesn't need to be otherworldly ever night but he can't be an anchor.
He was one of the few I thought that actually had chances to score. Any other night he comes away with 2 goals and the b’s win.

There are about 9 other forwards I call out before him. I don’t care either way but it’s weird you focus on him. His linemates were both much worse - I don’t think I noticed PB once the entire game

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
He let in two horrible goals, we missed 6 open nets and hit 3 posts. This game should be about 7-3 Bruins right now even if Andersen makes every save he's made.

Exactly. Some crazy saves, some highly fortunate moments, they all stayed out. That’s live’n right.

Plenty of shaky moments.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
OK. I was wrong. Was certain we had this.

If that’s a good Toronto game and a bad Boston game, count me not worried.

Toronto does not impress me.

We should have scored a lot of goals tonight. I can think of 4 golden opportunities where I yelled yes...... and could not believe puck didn’t go in....

Reactions: Chief Nine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad