BRUINS GDT 4/16: Game 3 ECQF: BRUINS (2) at Hogtown (0) : 7:14 pm ET, NESN, NBCSN, SN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Let’s hope these linesman,drop the F”N puck.Bruins getting thrown out was a huge reason Bruins we’re hemmed in their own end in the second period.

Reactions: ProdigalFan

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Big game tonight. I'd love to see the B's up 3-0 after tonight.

upload_2018-4-16_9-20-47.jpeg

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Let’s hope these linesman,drop the F”N puck.Bruins getting thrown out was a huge reason Bruins we’re hemmed in their own end in the second period.

Disagree, while there`s little doubt it isn`t helpful when the C gets tossed, the B`s overall positioning in their own zone and the way they started to play the "chase" game with the Leafs is why they were hemmed in. Let the Leafs have the perimeter and force them to make the play. Too often I watched various Bruin players trying to attack the puck carrier which is great when on the offensive vs the Leafs but they have a load of speed/skill to make you look silly in your own end if your running around trying to catch them.

There`s a time and place to attack in your own zone, IMO, the B`s while trying to play aggressive and hard on the man in their own zone, gave up far too many opportunities as those attack`s weren`t timed well enough IMO

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
Tonight's Officials

bm34.jpg
iw29.jpg

Referees Brad Meier (34), Ian Walsh (29)

Kendrick Nicholson (30)*

Linesmen Michel Cormier (76), Brian Murphy (93)
Shandor Alphonso (52)*

Supervisor Michael McGeough

Ntl. Anthem Martina Ortiz-Luis

BRAD MEIER??? Brad ****in Meier?? Seriously???? This guy is actually from my hometown.

I was watching a Bruin / Habs game and there was a missed call and I said "HOW CAN YOU MISS THAT?" Then I hear them say "Referee Brad Meier speaking to Claude Julien". And I yell "OF COURSE IT's ****ing Meier, Jeebus Chris, it was RIGHT in front of you." To which my wife upstairs said "RUSSELL (She doesn't call me Russell at all) stop it!!" and she threw a shoe down the stairs.
I don't really have opinions of refs as I don't follow them much. But I know him and just can't stand him as a Ref.

Any word on Riley?

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Huge test tonight

But there is no point to change anything/strategy

Just keep playing the same way.

I would start with the Kuraly line when the pucks drop tonight

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Ali did they just use the link that leads to your graphic? If so simply delete that now, and repost with the watermark. Or heck can you keep the URL the SAME and then make the edit? haha would the edit make it to their page then? I'd die.

Yeah they just re-used the same link Ali. You know what to do...

Reactions: BMC

nazartp

Apr 5, 2006
Ali did they just use the link that leads to your graphic? If so simply delete that now, and repost with the watermark. Or heck can you keep the URL the SAME and then make the edit? haha would the edit make it to their page then? I'd die.

Yeah they just re-used the same link Ali. You know what to do...
Mods are fixing the GDT now. But sneaking in the watermark would have been awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad