BRUINS GDT 4/16: Game 3 ECQF: BRUINS (2) at Hogtown (0) : 7:14 pm ET, NESN, NBCSN, SN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Tonight's Officials

bm34.jpg
iw29.jpg

Referees Brad Meier (34), Ian Walsh (29)

Kendrick Nicholson (30)*

Linesmen Michel Cormier (76), Brian Murphy (93)
Shandor Alphonso (52)*

Supervisor Michael McGeough

Ntl. Anthem Martina Ortiz-Luis

Tim Vezina Thomas

Jun 4, 2009
Hoping the boys can replicate the effort from game 1. Need a full 60 tonight. No way we lose this series up 3-0. Lets go Bruins!

This is a huge game (obviously). If the Leafs get this one they get some wind back in their sails.

Need to crush the souls of the kids and give them no hope.

Reactions: HockeyMomx2

brantfordbruin

May 13, 2015
Everytime a leaf goes to retrieve the puck I wanna see them destroyed, have them panicked and looking over their shoulder all the time.

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
would be nice to see Nash back in the lineup. Some consistency on the 3rd and 4th line could go a long way in the playoffs.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Even if Wingles is ready, I don`t see Butch touching that 4th line. Absolutely no reason to play him in place of Acciari
Agree Think the forth line could give the Leafs some issues in there own end,they did last game when they were reunited.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Terrific GDT, Butch says Nash could be a go, allows all to slide into their perfect spots/roles on the lineup. Absorb the first 10 minutes, take the crowd outta it, get pucks in deep, hard on the body, play their game....did I miss one?

Get pucks on the net? :laugh:

Reactions: BMC

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
With two days off after tonight, I’d hate to give Toronto any sort of hope. Hopefully they come out fast and keep finishing checks the way they have. Also hopefully the linesmen just drop the damn puck instead of making it a show.

Score early and take the crowd out of it

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
With two days off after tonight, I’d hate to give Toronto any sort of hope. Hopefully they come out fast and keep finishing checks the way they have. Also hopefully the linesmen just drop the damn puck instead of making it a show.

Score early and take the crowd out of it

I don`t worry about the 2 days off, some would argue IF the Leafs were to win tonight, they`d want to get right back at it but fear not, won`t happen.

Even if the B`s don`t get an early one, if they get past the first 10 without allowing one, it would be a good start and set things up well for the rest of the game

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Like to see the Bruins come out the way they did in the first game,have my doubts,Cant see sitting back and trying to whether the storm.

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Game of the year up to now: win and it's over in 4/5, lose and this thing goes 6/7.

110% effort, high percentage plays, always in their face, stay out of the penalty box, bend but don't break. The usual important stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad