GDT: 4/16/13 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Winnipeg

Butchered

I'm with Kuch
Apr 30, 2004
Please don't win any games moving forward. Just put Garon in net. Bishop gives us the chance to win.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
So my Bright House box is telling me that Fox Sports Florida HD is currently unavailable. I don't think it knows who it's talking to...

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
So my Bright House box is telling me that Fox Sports Florida HD is currently unavailable. I don't think it knows who it's talking to...

If your Bright House box is talking to you, the unavailable game is the least of your worries.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
If your Bright House box is talking to you, the unavailable game is the least of your worries.

What if it said
nLjv9yD.jpg

?

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
To tank is fine but I want some great hockey NOW. It's 2AM in Germany and it just has to be a good game for me :)

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Weird, I have two tv providers currently because I'm switching to Comcast from DirecTV. When I go on my computer to stream the game with GameCenter Live, I'm told that the game is being broadcast on TV in my area and isn't available to stream.

I can't find it broadcast locally anywhere(Connecticut). Having to use Center Ice feed on my soon to be cancelled DirecTV.

Like using GCL because I can fraps the plays and get them up on youtube quickly =)

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Hey guys, I'm running late, did I get here before the obligatory soft ass goal from Bishop? No? Oh damn. Well ok.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad