GDT: 4/16/13 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Winnipeg

722ish

Mar 1, 2013
Isn't that the first shootout loss Bishop had had all year? Not too surprising it appropriately happened after his trade. Figures Haha

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Panik had a sick set of moves. If he roofed it, it would've been on the front page of NHL.com tomorrow morning. Instead, Ladd's goal (in the second) will be. That was pretty good patience by him, I have to admit.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Also what's weird is that I had a headache (I get them quite a bit) when the game started. As soon as it ended, it's ebbing away. The Lightning must give me headaches.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
See how all of the Jets shooters came in from an angle and beat Bish 5-hole because he had to keep adjusting his angle? We need to do that instead of coming straight on. Makes it too easy on the opposing goalie if you don't make them move

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
See how all of the Jets shooters came in from an angle and beat Bish 5-hole because he had to keep adjusting his angle? We need to do that instead of coming straight on. Makes it too easy on the opposing goalie if you don't make them move

No they beat him 5 hole because he has a gaping 5 hole. :laugh:

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Bishop should be on the "I've got your 6" commercials, because he certainly doesn't have his 5. Hole.

GET IT?!

hA143DDB4

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
No they beat him 5 hole because he has a gaping 5 hole. :laugh:

First guy came in straight and Bishop closed it up. Next two came in on an angle and caught him shifting. When you're 6'7, it's not that easy to close that up while you're moving. Nothing to do with lack of talent, it's just a drawback to his size.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
St. Louis was all over the place tonight. Too bad Stamkos and others couldn't bury any of the chances he created.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Maybe FP dropped his phone in the toilet. Or possibly in a filled sink, which is more unlikely. Who fills a sink these days, especially in a bathroom? Does anyone even have a plug for their bathroom sink? I suppose a facecloth jammed down the drain would act the part, but my point still stands: Bathroom sinks are phone killers.

All speculation, of course.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad