GDT: 4/16/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Montréal

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Nah, I try to eat healthy for the most part.

EDIT: Wait, were you talking about the poutine or the cookies? If poutine, then yes, it was my dinner.
fry_bigger.jpg

May i join you for tonight's game ? :D

We will now win. Strong correlation between you showing up and Lightning wins.

I don't get it, I'm sure it was very funny though. Also, never got that HF friend invite yet. I thought we were friends!!!!111 :cry::cry:

fry_bigger.jpg

Rainbow Chips Ahoy? Come on bromosapien.

I'll be your friend btw. Shun TBT.

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
fry_bigger.jpg

We will now win. Strong correlation between you showing up and Lightning wins.

fry_bigger.jpg

Rainbow Chips Ahoy? Come on bromosapien.

I'll be your friend btw. Shun TBT.

:laugh: glad you got it Colonel! Perhaps, we should just cut out the middle man and become friends without Crabby. Or are you still mad about my comment in the draft poll thread ;)

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Team is looking solid so far. Would be 1-0 us if not for Teddy choking his grip a bit. Not sure if I want us to win or lose this game :help:

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Stamkos is a complete idiot, he's looking right at Purcell yet decides to take three strides into the offensive zone before the puck.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
:laugh: glad you got it Colonel! Perhaps, we should just cut out the middle man and become friends without Crabby. Or are you still mad about my comment in the draft poll thread ;)

I cannot believe what I am reading.

Breaking: Crabby Williams DTD with hurt feelings.

Pontius Palat

Lurker
Dec 7, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
Is anyone else out there completely pissed off at Nashville for totally ******** the bed and slipping under us? They've lost 7 straight and might steal our 4th pick (or 3rd) away from us. :whine: :pullhair:

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
It's funny how we've went from, "I never want to see us lose and do not support tanking for a high pick in any way" to "we better not win in order to preserve a top 5 pick" :laugh:.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
the pace of the game kinda slowed down a bit , both teams had a few chances b4 the first TV break. After the break the game wasnt the same .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad