GDT: 4/16/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Montréal

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Thanks for fixing link im a noob at that kind of stuff. :shakehead

Ahh, that video was good for the soul. And for youtube videos it's easy (though it took me a little bit to figure it out). You only use the part of the link after the 'v='. So it goes from {YT}http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mPkf0QT48q0{/YT} to {YT}mPkf0QT48q0{/YT}. Essentially, the YT tags on here are the rest of the youtube link before the 'v='. Hope that helped :nod:

Bolts4Life91

Feb 9, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Ahh, that video was good for the soul. And for youtube videos it's easy (though it took me a little bit to figure it out). You only use the part of the link after the 'v='. So it goes from {YT}http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mPkf0QT48q0{/YT} to {YT}mPkf0QT48q0{/YT}. Essentially, the YT tags on here are the rest of the youtube link before the 'v='. Hope that helped :nod:

Ah that's why it didn't work. :huh:

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
KFC, rainbow chips ahoy cookies, poutine and beer. Jesus Crabby, you're on the Dustin Byfuglien off-season diet aka the path to obesity :laugh:

Fatty Williams? :laugh:

And by the way, my poutine fell on the floor inside the car. I was looking forward to being French tonight, but looks like that's a no-go. Don't worry though, the beer was fine.

Also, need more Chips Ahoy. They are so damn good.

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008

And by the way, my poutine fell on the floor inside the car. I was looking forward to being French tonight, but looks like that's a no-go. Don't worry though, the beer was fine.

:laugh: one hand on the wheel, brewski in the other. You better not let a good poutine go to waste and lick every drop of that spilled mess in your car, but I'm happy to know you saved the more important thing of the two.

My friend had his laptop stolen and our buddy told him it probably meant no beer for a while to save up the cash to pay for a new one. His response, "Nah, I just won't eat" :laugh:

No idea why I told you all that story, but it seemed relevant and in line with saving beers.

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008

Better be some rainbows on those chips ahoy or else we are no longer "friends". Get it? Get it?

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
May i join you for tonight's game ? :D

Well, we love having you, but if you give us good luck and guide us to a victory and out of a top 5 pick, we'll have to banish you ;) (now that we're definitely out of the playoffs of course).

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
Well, we love having you, but if you give us good luck and guide us to a victory and out of a top 5 pick, we'll have to banish you ;) (now that we're definitely out of the playoffs of course).

haha , i know the feeling , i'm a mod on the Avs section . Lately i think everyone's focus is on the standing , insted of the game :laugh:

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
:laugh: one hand on the wheel, brewski in the other. You better not let a good poutine go to waste and lick every drop of that spilled mess in your car, but I'm happy to know you saved the more important thing of the two.

My friend had his laptop stolen and our buddy told him it probably meant no beer for a while to save up the cash to pay for a new one. His response, "Nah, I just won't eat" :laugh:

No idea why I told you all that story, but it seemed relevant and in line with saving beers.
Hah, that's good stuff. :laugh:
Better be some rainbows on those chips ahoy or else we are no longer "friends". Get it? Get it?

I don't get it, I'm sure it was very funny though. Also, never got that HF friend invite yet. I thought we were friends!!!!111 :cry::cry:

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
haha , i know the feeling , i'm a mod on the Avs section . Lately i think everyone's focus is on the standing , insted of the game :laugh:

I see what you're doing. Accumulating top picks per se - getting on the good side of every team picking in the top 5 before choosing a new dynasty to cheer for, so you can say "I was there from the beginning!" :naughty:

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
Hah, that's good stuff. :laugh:

I don't get it, I'm sure it was very funny though. Also, never got that HF friend invite yet. I thought we were friends!!!!111 :cry::cry:

Perhaps, I should have said there better be rainbows on it or else we'd no longer be more than friends :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad